"Fire Festival 2022" Press Conference B Block - Yoshiki Inamura comments


30th June 2022
Z-1.co.jp

"Yoshiki Inamura of Pro Wrestling Noah. First of all, thank you very much to ZERO1 for allowing me to participate in the competition again this year, even though the previous year I had to bow out due to the unfortunate result of being injured right in the middle. Thank you. The regret of that Fire Festival will be dispelled at this one. Complete victory over everyone, win the championship and bring the Fire Festival sword back to Noah. I always think that the wrestling, which I do at Noah, is the best. 

Q: Each of you, which wrestler are you paying attention to in the same block? Which opponent would you like to fight in the final from the opposite block? 
(Note, I have quoted here the comments about Inamura)

TANAKA: ...I think it is important to have a good start against Inamura...
NAGAO: ...The unknowns are Hide and Inamura. They are wrestlers who I have never experienced, so I will meet them with all my might...

INAMURA: Last year, I participated in the Fire Festival in search of Masato Tanaka's power. Just before the match, I broke my leg, and I couldn't fight. So in this block, I am thinking about the fight with Masato Tanaka first. I have done singles, but I didn't have a single where I could narrow the distance before that, so I want to show my growth at The Fire Festival and overcome him. As for A Block, the person who comes up is the best, so I am going to fight him head on with all my strength.

Comments