(NOAH) The day before the Loser Leaves Noah Match: Tadasuke "I can't quit, because I haven't been a singles champion", Haoh "Still dreaming"


22nd June 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

TADASUKE: Well, to be honest, I can only thinking about winning tomorrow. (To Haoh) This is the last press conference, yeah? Don't you have anything to say? Are you okay? Let me tell you, I'm not quitting Noah. I still have things left to do. Nothing more than that. 
HAOH: Until I came here, I really was conflicted, either you or I leave Noah. Of course, I have no intention of losing, but I was able to really overcome that conflict with the support of many customers and encouragement of my colleagues, and I was finally able to reach this point. I'm not going to lose, I am going to win, and Tadasuke, I'm glad to think I won't have to see your face tomorrow. 
Q: Why did you decide to gamble on expulsion? 
TADASUKE: First of all Haoh is annoying, a nuisance. That's really but, but to that extent I also wanted a risk that couldn't be done, right? Take the risk, get the high risk and I think there is a high return. Dominate this match, perhaps I will be beaten up from the beginning but I don't think so, but that's what I care about. I want to make a name for myself here at Pro Wrestling Noah, I want to make it to the top. I want to take risks on my own.
Q: How do you feel about hearing those words?
HAOH: Like Tadasuke said, it is amazing to apply that resolution. I protected both ny name and my hair at Ryogoku Kokugikan, and now with this Loser Leaves Noah match, I feel again like I have died twice. I will definitely survive somehow. 
Q: Tadasuke, what things do you have left to do?
TADASUKE: The singles belt. I can't leave without holding it just once. 
Q: Haoh, you haven't reached a title yet?
HAOH: True. That is one of my goals of course, and I have declared myself to be the face of the Noah Junior's, so I can't quit until I take it. 
Q: What kind of feelings do you have for Noah? 
TADASUKE: Well, I was a freelancer in Osaka for a long time, and I didn't expect to receive an offer from Noah. When I first came here I was told "We didn't want to take you originally". Was I angry? I thought I should definitely become a top wrestler here. 
HAOH: When I was in the second year of High School, and I was really bitterly disappointed. I came by plane from Kumamoto, and the entry test really broke my dreams and I went home. My entry may have been different, but it took me fourteen years to stand in this ring, and I am still in the middle of that dream. I am confident I will survive this match somehow because I have decided for myself, that I have a bright future ahead of this battle.

Comments