(NOAH) Five Star for the win! RVD promises to return to Japan in July


13th June 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

RVD: Watch the match, I think you will understand. I don't have to say this in 2022, but you know, aren't I much better than when I saw myself having a match before? The reason is that I am unique. I still don't get any advice from anyone, and I am just getting better than before in my own way, At the age of 51, the match that was arranged for today was a six man tag. Perhaps you might think that the wrestlers I am teaming with and the wrestlers are on the other team where too much and I would be left behind, but that is not the case. I went to the front. I will definitely come back to Noah. In July, I will return in time for The Budokan. Don't forget everyone, my name is Rob Van Dam
Q: There was a large amount of the match with Kiyomiya, but what was your impression? 
RVD: I am happy to have been able to wrestle for the first time in Noah and at CyberFight. Perhaps some people have seen today's match and think I should challenge for a title. I have that kind of mindset, and always think I am the best.

NOSAWA Rongai comes in

NOSAWA: I understand you are going to make a title challenge, so I in July I will do a hardcore match with you. Please bring your hardcore friend. 
RVD: I don't have to think about it, of course I will do it.
NOSAWA: Okay, next in July, I will bring my friends in a hardcore match with world famous Rob Van Dam. I really respect you, so please do. Thanks to me, you can see Rob Van Dam in Japan, so thank you. 
RVD: I think this will make a really great match in July, so buy your ticket early. Thank you for welcoming me in this way. Maybe it's much bigger than I expected, but it's true, I'm extreme. 

Comments