(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: BACK IN THE KOBE! ~ Live 2022 ~ (June 19th, Hyogo / Kobe Sambo Hall)

MOHAMMED YONE & ALEXANDER OTSUKA

YONE: It was reassuring to have Alex next to me for the first time in a while.
OTSUKA: I'm sorry. It's been a while since a match
YONE: No, not at all. I want to tag again! Thank you very much!

YO-HEY
"The team with Tiger has won about four times. As you can see, it's been breathtaking, and it really excites me. Thank you very much for today. Sambo Hall, Kobe event, it's been a while and I am deeply moved to appear here with DragonGate's Triangle Gate belt. There will be a defense match in Shinjuku on the 23rd, and I will say this on Twitter and social media that although we have been challenged by Perros, it is natural to defend, no matter what opponents come. More than just their fight, I want you to see all the fights. I'm heading to Shinjuku carrying various thoughts, and because I want to convey those thoughts throughout the match, I will defend with my soul. I'm waiting."


YUYA SUSUMU
"Yoshioka! You still need STINGER! You are STINGER! I was wondering what would happen today, but you still need to be next to me! I can't think of any other reason. I guess you can't do it yet, right? Do you even have a goal? Will you understand next time when we have a single in Shinjuku? You still need to be next to me!"


HAYATA
"Like I said, it's an easy win. Title match...winning is confirmed. Next challenger, recruitment. Champion class of other promotions, foreign wrestlers, Ninja Mack, anyone. Anyone who wants this belt, challenge for it"

HAJIME OHARA
"The pre match today, really it was good. I lost because I was caught off guard at the end, and until then everything was Mui-bien, everything was good. Only at the very end, was my mistake. But, this is a mock exam before taking the exam. If I can review my mistakes, I'm sure I'll win. I have no doubt. On the contrary, I think I got a response in the pre match. It was only the last counterattack that I couldn't read, but only that needs to be corrected. HAYATA appears to be looking at the next challenger, but that person wants to greet me wearing the belt". 


MICHAEL ELGIN, MASA KITAMIYA, YOSHIKI INAMURA & GO SHIOZAKI
SHIOZAKI: I lost the GHC title match at CyberFight Festival, but my momentum hasn't diminished because what I have done so far will be lost. I will go without stopping momentum".
ELGIN: Shiozaki's momentum hasn't stopped, it's the same for his partner Kiyomiya and the same is true for Inamura's future. That's why I got results today. 
KITAMIYA: Here is the belt, and anyone anywhere can take on the challenge. It's still early days after us winning the belt, and anyone can come to us at anytime.
INAMURA: I just get stronger just going up step by step. I'm getting there, getting stronger!


MASAKATSU FUNAKI
FUNAKI: It was hard. When I got past the ground point, I couldn't give him an inch as I was tired of ground attacks. At the last moment I am glad I got the cross, really, if he had returned it back, next...because yet he was still moving. He was a former stable mate, beyond that I came here with a lot of research. I was surprised. 
Q: What about the future? 
FUNAKI: Marufuji is injured, so anyone else is fine if he is free, even in The Sugiura Army. Recently, there have been a lot of foreign wrestlers, so I would like to try out a Power Fighter. I would like to see how a power fighter works in pro wrestling.

SATOSHI KOJIMA
"The first time meeting Kenoh was very very exciting. Who is this guy? I was overflowing with excitement. I think he's a really great wrestler. The same with Katsuhiko. I fought against Kongoh members for the first time, and seriously, I am battered. I have only had this one match, but it's a lot of fun. I've only had one match, but it's been a lot of fun. So many fans have come. Do you see me as a representative of New Japan? I don't know what you are looking at, but I however have been walking for 31 years as Satoshi Kojima. You are looking at his history. Even at the autograph session before the match, so many people lined up. I'm really living life as a pro wrestler, and it's all thanks to Noah, Kongoh, Shiozaki, Mutoh and Kenoh...who I am taking on next. I will defend my belt as this is a chance I have seized. Our generation doesn't know when the chances will come!"

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"The battle with Mutoh is waiting at The Nippon Budokan on July 16th, so each day turns to towards that and it's win or lose. Today Kojima was on the same side, and I think that was an amazing experience for me, so I watched from the beginning without blinking and I was inspired in many ways."

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Haoh, Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge)

HAOH: The last pre match with Tadasuke is over. The N-Innovation on the 23rd remains. I came to fight on the Noah mat with very strong determination, I protected my name and my hair, and in the loser leaves Noah match, I will survive and live to fight with everyone. Please support me!
HARADA: Three of us have a TriangleGate match against Perros. We have a spirited pro wrestling that is unique to us, and we will deliver it vigorously and defend the Open The TriangleGate belt. We will sell out the tickets in four more days and let many people see our fight and expand our pro wrestling, the Noah Juniors pro wrestling. 
KOTOGE: The story is in progress of making Noah Juniors bigger! Let's make Shinjuku's first N Innovation a success and go on to a bigger stage!


KENOH
KENOH: Satoshi Kojima...gratitude to Noah? Don't fuck about! Really, you don't want to go home to New Japan, right? I'll take back the GHC Heavyweight at the Nippon Budokan and return you to New Japan. 
Q: Why The Rainmaker pose?
KENOH: I'll leave it to your imagination

Comments