(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2022 (YOKOHAMA RADIANT HALL, FRIDAY 24TH JUNE)


SIMON GOTCH
"Inaba is really a mad dog. He never backs down, he always bites. He's still young, but an old man like me can learn something from a young man like him. Perhaps, in this I am the oldest, but I you will always learn something that kind of guy". 


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JUNIOR
"I may have lost in the last GHC tag title match, but today I defeated one member of Kongoh. I want to defeat them one by one from now on."


HIDEKI SUZUKI & TIMOTHY THATCHER

THATCHER: Teaming up with Hideki Suzuki in Sugiura-Gun, I won with the Fujiwara Arm Bar. Next is the GHC tag.
SUZUKI: Is this over if there is nothing else? 
Q: Suzuki, are you particular about this team?
SUZUKI: It's not about being particular as The Sugiura Army are a group of strong guys like this. The last time, I teamed up with Sugiura to get the tag, but that doesn't mean that I am giving up on the belt as a team. Now my partners are all partners. This man, came from America where he did not challenge, and today he got clear results. I think the fans want it, the customers want it, and we want it more than anything else, and he wants that way too. Also, when we talk, I hear it a lot from him. Anyway, he wants to leave proof that he came to Noah. That's what he says, and it is the same for me. The proof is the tag belt, isn't it? There are many things included in the future, but first, it is holding the tag belt securely. The last time, it was lost in the second defense, but I think it is important to protect it for a certain period of time and have the floor. Like they said, it's okay anywhere and anytime, and we want to take on the challenge. 
Q: What do you think about the champions? 
SUZUKI: I met Michael Elgin for the first time. Well, he's strong and he lived up to his reputation, and I think he is great. Great in strength, which is why he is a great wrestler and I think that is why if we beat the team of Elgin and Masa Kitamiya, and Double T and I win, it will be more valuable. So, we will challenge to create our value. 
THATCHER: Thank you.

MASA KITAMIYA & MICHAEL ELGIN

KITAMIYA: What was I caught unaware by? A one hit deadly armlock. It was really intense. As a champion I received a clear and easy-to-understand challenge statement. The best. I am frustrated, but I am happy for the belt. I am really happy to be able to fight the first defense against against Hideki Suzuki and Double T. Fuckers, we will win. 
ELGIN: I can adapt my style to anyone. If the opponent is El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr, I can match Lucha style, and if it is Soya then I can match his power. Although today was a loss, I think I was able to match the style of the other team well. My belief was in blood for blood, an eye for an eye, but I think Suzuki is talented and I have no objection. I am here for a fight, and I want to prove that I am the best wrestler in that fight. I am proud that I am in the strongest tag team with Kitamiya and I want to prove that again. 


GO SHIOZAKI
"Initially it was to be Rene Dupree. I think he (Shuhei Taniguchi) felt more pressure. How long has it been since I was in a single match with him? That's about it as an opponent, but now he was able to convey that he was about to change, that he is changing. But that is not all, I have to grab something. Isn't he a year different from me in his career? It wouldn't be good if he ended up smoldering over there. It's now. It is only now. Hey, remember that. It is only now.


SATOSHI KOJIMA

KOJIMA: Because of this belt, I am now going up in Pro Wrestling Noah. I know that. This belt is the best for me in Pro Wrestling Noah, isn't the value rising? If it disappears now, I may not be worth going up to Noah. So, I will desperately protect this belt with all my might. What about you, Kenoh? Weren't you born and raised in Michinoku Pro? Am I mistaken? Did you have a lot of things when going to Michinoku Pro? Everyone has experienced many things when you live a pro wrestling life, but you are living alone with Pro Wrestling Noah, right? Then, take more care of things in the world of pro-wrestling, right?  

Comments