(NOAH) Budokan GHC pre match press conference: Kenoh's "green tie" declaration of recapture of treasure, "Noah's now is me", Kojima's rivalry with the G1 opening round.
14th July 2022
Pro Wrestling DX
Q: What is your enthusiasm for the match?
KENOH: I have talked a lot about pre matches, but I have only thought; Noah's treasure, the GHC Heavyweight Championship, is spilled to New Japan. I will regain Noah's treasure spilled to New Japan. There is nothing more.
KOJIMA: Kenoh said, "With Kojima as the champion, you cannot see Noah's future". But, I am Noah's now. If I'm fighting hard, then Noah's future will naturally come into view. I believe so, and I am fighting. At the Nippon Budokan, with my right arm lariat, I want to blow Kenoh to the top of the big onion on the ceiling*.
Q: You wore a green tie instead of a red suit today, why?
KENOH: I happened to pick up a green tie. That's right. That's it.
Q: Truly, you have been competing in everything, but what is Satoshi Kojima to you when you meet face to face just before?
KENOH: Again? (stares at Kojima's face) Your face doesn't match, doesn't that figure? Just the other day...was it yesterday? I watched Manabu Nakanishi's YouTube of your shared experiences, but he was saying "Kojima is really tough". That's exactly right! I met Kojima, and what did I notice in two days? He's so "tough" that he's pretending to be a baby face! Can you see Noah's future if Kojima has it? That's why, even if you can see the near future, then in the distant future the GHC Heavyweight Championship will be put in the coffin, right?
Q: Are there any counterarguments?
KOJIMA: I am clumsy with words, so I can't really put it very well, but I am sorry that it has been said that I am irritating. I am angry to be judged by appearance, and angry because it's so narrow minded (rough)
Q: It appears that ABEMA will make a double broadcast on the day with the opening of New Japan's G1, is there a rivalry?
KENOH: Rivalry? Of course, it's been fixed. The GHC Heavyweight Championship held by New Japan's Satoshi Kojima. There is extreme opposition to Satoshi Kojima.
The big onion: The onion shaped dome that sits upon the Nippon Budokan.


Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately