(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2022 (Sunday, July 3rd - Yamagata Big Wing, Yamagata)
SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"I'm ready. I will just rush to the Nippon Budokan"
KONGOH
(HI69 & Tadasuke)
HI69: From now on, the Kongoh Juniors are going to enter the frame more and more. Former GHC Junior Tag Champions, right? I, Tadasuke, Ohara more and more! Remember, we are going to enter.
TADASUKE: That's right, those Noah Junior Regulars, even though I have banished one of their friends, they don't do anything. I don't know what this is. What? Can't they do anything by themselves? A crap Regular Army with no depth.
EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"I'm happy today because I defeated Tiger in the fight between the Mexicans. Viva Mexico!"
SEIKI YOSHIOKA
(Holding up the belt) "I am putting everything on the line to win the belt, at the Nippon Budokan, I am going to KO HAYATA, please tell him that when I go and take it on July 16th"
(He hands the belt back to the staff)
SATOSHI KOJIMA & KENOH
KOJIMA: Kenoh, what was that thing yesterday? Smirking and doing push ups? Are you stupid? Really? Generally, the push ups that pro wrestlers do aren't normal push ups!? You don't even know that? Then I will teach you the push-ups that pro wrestlers do. They are called "Lion Push-Ups" (He starts doing them) Is this good? Spread your legs, put your hands like this, slowly look up from the bottom. 1! 2! 3!
Kenoh appears after twenty, and stares at Kojima.
KENOH: Stupid asshole (stamps on Kojima) What are you doing at your age? Aren't you just an old man doing Lion push ups? A Lion...? I get it now. You miss the Lion! You miss the mark of the Lion*! Idiot! Hey! Hey! (While stamping down on and beating up Kojima repeatedly) If you are missing the mark of the Lion, then why are you wearing a Noah t-shirt?! Don't be a pretentious baby face! Speaking of which, my Lion t-shirt will be on sale at the Nippon Budokan on July 16th! If you are missing a Lion, then you should enter wearing my t-shirt! Come on, you are doing Lion push ups because you miss the Lion! Stupid asshole!
Kenoh leaves with a parting shot, and Kojima sits up slightly
KOJIMA: You...are you making a fool of New Japan's traditional Lion push ups? Really? How many years has it been since you made your debut? It's been about 14 years at the most, right? So, you are a pro wrestler and you don't even know Lion Push ups? Don't be stupid, they are completely different from normal push ups! Don't lump them together! If you can't do it, it's cool, but if you lose then I'll make you do 1,000 Lion Push Ups as a punishment. Squats 1000 times! And once again, staring over as a trainee.
HIDEKI SUZUKI & TIMOTHY THATCHER
Q: A big win with a direct victory, you said that you "Had something to check" before the match?
SUZUKI: Yes, I was able to confirm what strength the weapons are that the opponent has, where it works and where it doesn't and how strong or weak it is. Most of them where beyond my imagination, but I am glad that I was finally able to do that today. I didn't know that the match was going to finish in one go, but I won't say too much about it as its a hint for the future, but I was surprised and we won.
THATCHER: The times will change! This is the second time we have made Kitamiya tap. With the amazing technician Suzuki-san, there are good submissions and I have no blind spots. Twice! The same thing will happen at The Budokan. The new GHC Tag Team Champions are Suzuki-san and Timothy Thatcher.
SUZUKI: There is still a pre match, right? The card may change again due to absences, but again and again with all my strength, I am going to do my best. Well, I am also drawing up a blueprint for after we catch it. I don't know who will be the next challengers, but with that in mind, I want to find out more and more.
*Mark of the Lion: The New Japan logo






Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately