(NOAH) GHC Junior match signing ceremony: "I will create Noah Junior's brand" Kondo declares comeback for the first time in nine and a half years, HAYATA brands him as "guy from the past"
4th August 2022
KONDO: I don't remember how many years ago it was when I last wore the GHC Junior belt, but I wonder if the challenge has been ever since then? At that time, the Noah Juniors were established as a brand, and I feel like there were wrestlers from other promotions who wanted that belt, but what about the Noah Junior's now? I want everyone to think carefully. Well, I think it's probably HAYATA who is entrusted with that. It's not just HAYATA, but all of the Noah Junior's right now, and so if you don't feel like it, then I would like to win the belt and restore it to that position. I will create the Noah Junior brand.
HAYATA: I am just looking forward to fighting this guy from the past.
Q: What is your impression of Kondo?
HAYATA: No need to answer. It's just him for Noah's belt.
Q: What is your impression of HAYATA?
KONDO: I think he's built up a decent career, and I think he is quite a mysterious wrestler. The mystery isn't about techniques or anything like that, it's about what he is thinking and what kind of style he has. I think he is a little hard to read. I set up psychological warfare in the pre matches, and while I don't think it went well, on the contrary there were places where it seemed to go well for me. Tomorrow, without that kind of psychological warfare, I will just go for the title. I think I will go with thay kind of strategy.
Q: Do you have a desire to bring the belt to Kongo?
KONDO: I mean, even Kongoh's juniors are slacking off, right?
Q: Kongoh Junior's cherished wish is to win the junior belt?
KONDO: In that sense, I want to win it and bring it home. I think you'll understand tomorrow why I came to the Noah Juniors.
Q: What about the situation of having a title match at the main event of Noah's anniversary?
KONDO: Perhaps the last time when I won the GHC Junior title, I think people hated me a lot. I feel like I have come to participate in this competition to liven things up, so it's for Noah, isn't it?
Q: What do you have to be careful about in the offense and defense in the match?
KONDO: For some reason I thought that he was a wrestler who uses speed, but seems that he uses his head and has a decent amount of power. My strong point is that I can do anything, but I think that is also my weak point. So what is your greatest strength? I will do the match while searching for it afterwards.
After the photo shoot, Kondo holds out his hand to HAYATA, HAYATA turns his back on Kondo and walks off



Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately