(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N-1 VICTORY 2022 (Aichi-Nagoya International Conference Center Event Hall, Saturday August 27th)

AKITOSHI SAITO
(After laughing together with Stallion Rogers) "Even if it was the first time tagging, with high potential and high specs, I was able to fight without problems."

STALLION ROGERS
"No matter who I team up with, no matter who I fight with, I just keep winning, even in "Team Headband" with Inamura. Thank you, everyone. I love Noah".

KENOH
"HEY! Now I am in sight to making it to the finals. As of today, Kazuyuki Fujita is the only one left. Hey, Kazuyuki Fujita! I'm done with losing to you. Tomorrow, I will defeat you and advance to the finals. Oh, come to think of it, today's foreigner was quite an interesting opponent. It's okay, I will go to the final and win. HEY, you fucking bastards! Follow me, Kenoh, who is going to win the N-1!

MASA KITAMIYA
"Okada, I recognize your stubbornness and determination not to let the Prison (Lock) be locked in, but there is still more I can do. The N-1 might be a good experience for you, and it may be a challenge, but I can't afford to lose. Because I am here (rough, does not translate)"


HIDEKI SUZUKI
(Again, asks the reporters questions in English)

Q: What was your impression of Wagner Jnr? 
SUZUKI: He has the body size, but it's his classic approach to Lucha Libre that I haven't experienced much. Each blow hit hard. It was a strong fight, but the timing was good. 
Q: You are now on 9 points. 
SUZUKI: Nine? My training is at 9pm. Bat change*
Q:...Your next opponent is Shiozaki? 
SUZUKI: Shio*? Shio is salt. Thank you.

*Baseball term, means to change player
*Shio is also Go Shiozaki's Noah nickname, that was given to him by Mitsuharu Misawa.


MASAKATSU FUNAKI
"I was finally able to get out of the three match losing streak. Please allow me to make an excuse. In the match against Nakajima the week before last, was a little more than I expected. The damage was tremendous, and it took me a while to get back on my feet. I have lost three times, but Kitamiya, Kiyomiya and Kojima, those three wrestlers have made me want to wear this belt and fight. This loss, losing three, it was a little tough. To be honest, my body is not young, so it takes time to recover and in that sense I thought young people would have an advantage in this league. It's been a while since I received damage. How many points is this? 6? What will happen if I win tomorrow? Will there be a possibility? Well then, I want to do my best and not throw it away. It's obvious, but three losses was unthinkable for me".

ATSUSHI KOTOGE & SEIKI YOSHIOKA

KOTOGE: On September 21st there will be an N Innovation in Shinjuku. Looking at today's match, it wasn't good that we lost, but the Mexican brothers are extremely reassuring, so the Shinjuku event will definitely succeed. We have to make it a success. 
YOSHIOKA: That's right.
KOTOGE: Harada has a bit of a neck problem and will miss the event and the Osaka event, but in the meantime, as a team, when he returns I want to polish off something that is truly awesome. If we do our best, I think he will always be able to come home with peace of mind, so let's do our best. 
YOSHIOKA: Alpha Wolf and Dragon Bane are outrageous, but we can't lose either, so we have to work hard with Harada.
KOTOGE: Let's do our best.

YO-HEY & ALEJANDRO

YO-HEY: Everyone's been waiting. Where you waiting? Today I was an opponent of Dragon Bane and older brother Alpha Wolf. These two crazy people are back. Hey, with this momentum, The Regular Army will do the same for Shinjuku FACE on September 21st, because we will build up momentum with a bang bang bang bang, thank you for all your support, everyone. 
ALEJANDRO: September 21st is getting closer, on September 21st, everyone gather at Shinjuku FACE!


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"One leads to the next...next is the end of the block, and my wish was granted. Things didn't really go well at first, but thanks to everyone's support, I have made it this far. Thank you. So, Sugiura. To be to be honest, from the time I made my debut, Sugiura has taken care of me, and I learned a lot about the pro wrestling industry. From the very beginning of my debut, I have been working with Sugiura, and so I have been able to feel his strength by my side. So he is really like my ideal, like a man amongst men, or something similar. Being able to fight with such a person here gives me confidence, and today's victory is really bug, and I want to cherish it. Thank you. Next is Kojima. From the start, I thought that it might not be possible, but I have come this far with everyone, so please support me until the end, until tomorrow's Kultz. Let's all go to the finals. Thank you"


GO SHIOZAKI

SHIOZAKI: 8 points for the win. I guess I finally won. I think these two points are a big two points for me as a whole and for Noah. 
Q: You beat Masato Tanaka today, third time lucky? 
SHIOZAKI: Today was the third time, but that is why I lost twice...I thought I would do the lariat twice with that in mind, to hell with it if it's not returned.
Q: Was it stubbornness that you stood to the last elbow?
SHIOZAKI: I didn't know when I was going to fall, and I didn't know what the final blow will be. Or rather, I was only thinking of what I could do. 
Q: Keeping within the winning range is the final official match, your final opponent is  Hideki Suzuki, who will settle the matter, but?
SHIOZAKI: Moreover, it is at the same place, Kultz Kawasaki. I will make it clear tomorrow. Of course, I will win and advance to the finals. There is only me, right? I am NOAH.

MASATO TANAKA
"As a result I didn't make it to the finals, but my N-1 is still going on. My N-1. I will stick with Masato Tanaka's pro wrestling until the end. There are still some official matches left. My N-1 is still going on."


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Like I said in the ring, this is the third consecutive victory that only I can show. I will show you for sure."

SATOSHI KOJIMA
"It's really, really, really, disappointing, and I don't mean to boast about the content, but let me just say one thing. When I was at the top of All Japan, I was about the same age as Katsuhiko is now. It was about seventeen (Heisei 8) years ago, and that is why I always remember it. It's been about seventeen or eighteen years since then, and the current Katsuhiko is the same age as I was back then. I am sure that Katsuhiko is in his prime right now, but it has been seventeen years since then, and I am still alive. I am still alive. Can I bear to wither? Katsuhiko, after 17 or 18 years, can you still work hard like me? Whatever. I don't care about age. I can't help it if I'm old. So from now on, I will do my best to make it through. Pro Wrestling Noah's ring is the best and fun for me now, so I will survive"

Comments