(NOAH) "Sync showdown" - "Overflowing Thoughts", Okada "I'm prepared for no next time" - Press conference for N-1 finalists

Pro Wrestling DX
4th August 2022

OKADA: I'm Kinya Okada. So far, I haven't been able to leave any results, and I thought I wouldn't be able to go into the league again this year. I haven't been able to grab the chance for a long time, and I'm prepared for for no next time and I want to desperately sink my teeth into this opportunity to win against Inamura, who I have never beaten before, and participate in the league.
INAMURA: My name is Yoshiki Inamura. I want to participate in the N-1. I really want to participate. I want to put all these overflowing thoughts and passion into the number one contender match against Okada tomorrow, and make it to the N-1 without fail. 
Q: You two are classmates, but what kind of presence do you have for each other?
INAMURA: Exactly same age, exactly the same year*. We are also friends who have practiced together for a long time. That is why I know Okada's strength and I have always fought with the feeling that Okada was there and always right behind me. We have fought singles many times, but this is the first time we have fought in a situation like this, so I am really fired up. 
OKADA: Ever since I was a trainee, I have been chasing him. Because we practice together in the dojo, I think I can feel the difference in power more than anyone else. I don't think I can win at this rate, so I will try and change myself in the time left before the match. I want to think and reflect, train myself more and train myself to death to win against Inamura. 
Q: Inamura, you advanced to the finals of the Fire Festival, but what about the opportunity to enter the N-1 at this timing?
INAMURA: The result of the Fire Festival, is the result of the Fire Festival. But now that I have a chance like this, I definitely want to seize it.
Q: Okada, you said that "If I miss this, then there will be no next time"
OKADA: For the most part, I have always lost in the first match. Inamura, however, has been in the main event, a title match and has been a runner-up in a league. The fact is that he is continuing to produce results, and I am far behind. I have always been behind the scenes, always watching from ringside, and I have been losing for a long time. I think this chance won't come time and time again, so I definitely want to take it.  
Q: What kind of stage is the N-1?
INAMURA: Since I have been fighting in Noah's heavyweight division, and I have been thinking for a long time that I want to participate in the league. I think it's a league in which you can't appear unless you are really strong, so I want to go out and get results here. 
OKADA: It's a tournament to determine the strongest. I don't think I have ever won against seniors, so I don't think this is an easy league, so I hope I can win against Inamura and come out proudly. I think this league is tough and so through this match, I will become stronger and stronger, and I want to put up a fight that will make people want to participate in the league.  

Notes
Same age: Their birthdays are only one day apart

Comments