(NOAH) Ahead of the Muta & O-Khan battle, holding a bamboo sword Kenoh does a furious interview, not giving up on GHC Heavyweight counter-attack.


Pro Wrestling DX 
1st September 2022

KENOH (after suddenly hitting the table with the bamboo sword): What is the "Makai Empire Alliance?" Those dumbass guys! I am Kongoh! I will rule them!
Q: What about missing out on the N-1 championship? 
KENOH: I'm already switched on! Great Muta! O-Khan! I'll break you. 
Q: What about fighting Muta in this situation? 
KENOH: Keiji Mutoh, I said I would challenge you for the GHC Heavyweight belt, but that's changed. Great Muta, you can try for this belt. AND! Great O-Khan, snatch away my belt, right? Call me anytime. Don't fuck with me! 
Q: What is your impression of O-Khan? 
KENOH: He's...stupid
Q: What do you really mean by calling O-Khan, "stupid"? 
KENOH: Mean? Empire? Domination? Where did he come from? I've never heard of him. Is he crazy? No, he's just stupid.
Q: What about O-Khan's style of matches? 
KENOH: Matches? I have never seen one.
Q: What kind of feelings are you expressing by bringing a bamboo sword? 
KENOH: Shut up! I've flipped a switch! Osaka is gonna be outrageous!

*Kenoh walks off without even posing for pictures* 


Comments