(NOAH) GHC Junior match signing: YO-HEY "Last chance, I don't think as ex partner now", HAYATA "I don't feel anything".


Pro Wrestling DX 
20th September 2022

YO-HEY: Hello everyone, I'm YO-HEY. Speaking of my enthusiasm, I've tried for the GHC Junior that HAYATA has several times, but this really is my last chance. I will do everything in my power to take the belt with the feeling that I have no future. 
HAYATA: No enthusiasm. Winning is a given. That's it.
Q: The two of you used to be called sworn friends, but what do you mean to each other now? 
YO-HEY: To be honest, if it were the two of us side by side, it would seem that way. It is said that he is my former partner, but my current self, or rather, my feelings right now are not that of a former partner, but I actually think that HAYATA is the face of the Pro Wrestling Noah Juniors. He feels like an absolute champion, and I will honestly admit that. That's why I don't care about my ex-partner, I want to beat this current champion and become the new face. I don't particularly remember my ex-partner. 
HAYATA: He did better when we were tagging. I don't feel anything anymore.
Q: In the title match a year ago, it was a complete defeat that you yourself admit, but how did you evolve from there? 
YO-HEY: Last year, I had a title match in Hiroshima. Before that, I tried in for HAYATA'S GHC Junior in Ryogoku and Osaka Prefectural, but I was completely defeated. This time, as I said earlier, honestly I have a feeling of sweetness in the meaning of my ex partner HAYATA, but I don't need that at all in a fight. But to tell you the truth, I think that mentally, that kind of weakness showed up in matches. Right now, I am only thinking about completely defeating HAYATA, so I would like to show that difference in the ring. 
Q: You haven't gotten your hands on the GHC Junior yet, what are your thoughts on the belt? 
YO-HEY: There is something on my mind right now, and today is a little more than usual...no, quite a bit. This guy is also talking, I don't think there is much to say yet and I am not denying that, but I think this GHC Junior belt, well, this belt will become a signboard in pro wrestling. By holding this belt, more by becoming a face with this belt...right now, the Noah Junior Regulars are sending out various messages. I think that pro wrestling Noah can be conveyed to a wide range of places by having a belt and becoming the face, further and wider, I think pro wrestling Noah will be transmitted to various places. Even with that kind of feeling...of course, I want the belt as an individual. As a matter of course, I have a great feeling for this belt based on such things, and I want to be the new face.
Q: YO-HEY says this is his last chance to become the new face of the Noah Juniors? 
HAYATA: The result is always the same, no matter how many times he tries. 
Q: Tomorrow's N-INNOVATION will be the last pre-match, but? 
YO-HEY: Of course, the title is also important, but tomorrow at Shinjuku FACE, we will hold the junior only event, N-INNOVATION. That will be the last pre-match, but of course there are still many things that I personally have to think about of course. Atsushi Kotoge and Seiki Yoshioka have also decided to challenge for STINGERS tag belts in the near future, so I think there is a lot of enthusiasm. It is only natural to bring out your best in the ring with that enthusiasm, but I think that winning the match will change the flow of the title match in Nagoya in various ways, both in the tag and single belts, so I want to set up various things with full force.
Q: In the pre-matches, you were KO'ed twice after the match?
HAYATA: Do it tomorrow during the match

Comments