(NOAH) Great Muta teaming up with Sting for last match? "Agent" Mutoh's opinion


Pro Wrestling DX
26th September 2022

Q: Sting's participation at the January 22nd Yokohama Arena has been decided? 
MUTOH: I don't know about Great Muta (laughs) I don't know. When the Gates of Hell opened, suddenly there was the AEW ring in New York. It was decided that if Sting was saved on the spur of the moment, he would come to the retirement match.
Q: What is Sting like for Muta? 
MUTOH: It figures that when you look back on Great Muta's history, Sting is the first to appear. Seeing that he was doing well and working hard, gave Great Muta energy and motivation. 
Q: Does Muta want a match with Sting? 
MUTOH: I think the fact that they shook hands in the ring in America, just like you saw in the video, means that they will probably want to stand together as partners. 
Q: The appearance has changed from when he was fighting with Muta, but what is your impression? 
MUTOH: Which? Great Muta changes every time. America's Sting is more of a star than you think, at the venue in New York, Sting was the only one who came to the venue in a chauffeur driven limousine. Plus the excitement of just now. I can't wait to hear the cheers at the next match in Ariake.  The US is already having matches without masks and in an atmosphere that is not Corona. There was a lot of support for Muta, and it made me feel a little sad about retirement. 
Q: Are you feeling the urge to compete in America?
MUTOH: I am not sure I can manage the schedule now. I really want to do it though, but I can't withdraw from my retirement now. Unfortunately, it is most likely impossible. 
Q: How did you feel after visiting America for the first time in a while? 
MUTOH: It was exciting. Well actually, I was quarantined in my dressing room...ah, it's wrong to say that...forget it, forget it (strained smile)

Comments