(NOAH) "Day of Fate" - note by Kaito Kiyomiya


29th October 2022
Note.Noah.Co.Jp

Note: For the newer fans, there are two Ariake's. The first is "Differ Ariake" where Noah had their dojo, dormitories and offices from 2000-2016, and it was also the site of the Differ Ariake arena and just across the road, the Ariake Coliseum, which I don't believe it used for wrestling anymore. Noah moved out of Differ Ariake in 2016 when the lot was sold, and the Ariake referred to now is the Ariake Arena complex, which was built as an Olympic village. The Differ Ariake as Noah knew it, has been demolished and nothing now remains of the old site.

There will be a GHC defense tomorrow at Ariake Arena. It's been a while since I have wrestled there, I think it's been at least five years. I don't think I would ever have gone to Ariake if I hadn't met Noah, Ariake is my origin as a pro wrestler. 

It all started in 2001 with the GHC Heavyweight Tournament at the Ariake Coliseum. I was an elementary school student, and I was drawn into pro wrestling after watching the final match of this*. After this, I started watching Noah and I aimed to enter. Ariake was the place where I took my introductory test, and it was the place where I made my debut. 
Life in those days was very tough. The company was very strict and everyone was fighting the anxiety of not knowing what would happen tomorrow. Still, maybe everyone was dreaming that it would definitely get better. I thought so, and I fought every day. It's been more than five years since I had to leave Ariake, and now I can return to the Ariake of those days. Everyone was fighting with a dream back then, and now there are new friends, so I think the pieces are really complete. 
I really want to break through.
I really want to create our pro wrestling, our Noah. 


My opponent on the 30th is Kazuyuki Fujita. 
I don't think it will start until I beat him. 
I am terrified of his overwhelming strength, but this is the path I want to take, and maybe this is vague, but I will defeat Fujita and lead the promotion for real. Even during these tense days, everything was for us to create Noah. 
I will make Ariake the moment Noah changes. 
Come and watch me.


Notes
*Mitsuharu Misawa vs Yoshihiro Takayama for the GHC Heavyweight. Misawa became Kiyomiya's hero.

Comments