(NOAH) GHC Junior match signing: Ninja vehemently refutes HAYATA's "aerial techniques only"

27th October 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

NINJA: I have a lot of respect for HAYATA as a champion, and have decided to challenge for his belt. I think he is a great champion, and he is the strongest wrestler I have ever fought in Noah. I think he has created a lot of history so far, but I want to create another history here as someone who will lead Noah in the future. 
HAYATA: Don't think you can get this belt with just your aerial skills. I will win. 
Q: What is your impression after the pre matches? 
NINJA: As I said earlier in the pre matches so far, I have no doubt that HAYATA will become one of the strongest wrestlers in the Noah Juniors. However, the matches that HAYATA has won so far have been matches with STINGER, and he was able to win because of his teammates. In my case, I won when I partnered with Mutoh, so in the pre matches I was in a situation where I won when I was blessed with great teammates. So this weekend, whose side will the Goddess of Victory smile on in a one-on-one battle? I think you should take your time and think about who will win this match.
HAYATA: Just jump and fly
Q: Ninja pointed out that your power in a team is great?
HAYATA: And Ariake
Q: He says you can't win just by aerial skills
NINJA: First of all, I want to make it clear that I'm not just an aerial wrestler. I am confident that I am a top class high flyer. Not only can I do that, but of course I can wrestle, and I am confident in my speed. Above all in the Ariake event, this is a situation where the audience can cheer in support, so in this match, without a doubt, the audience will call "Ninja" for Ninja Mack. 


Comments