(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2022, Saturday 15th October (Sun Arena, Sendai)


EITA
"I came here on purpose, thank you countryside. YO-HEY, what do you want?"


SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"I won this belt while my knees were beaten up. I won it desperately, so I can't just hand it over to you so easily. That's why today my knee got hit, I will never give up ever and try to reverse it. Today is the first comeback. I will never give you this belt."


CHRIS RIDGEWAY
"The three strongest juniors in Noah right now were in this match. So far, I've only lost once to a heavyweight. I have to revenge that. Tomorrow's match against Nakajima is going to be a heavyweight bout against Chris Ridgeway."


KONGOH (KENOH & KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA)
KENOH: Today I pinned Satoshi Kojima! The result will be the same at the Ariake Arena. What's so amusing about a guy like that with a belt? Katsuhiko Nakajima and I will become ghe GHC Tag Champions
NAKAJIMA: This momentum is real 
KENOH: HEY! Taka & Satoshi? What was that team name? What is this "Dangerous Detective?*" If it was Taka & Satoshi, it would be "Europe and America*" And I will say this to you Satoshi Kojima! If you want to play "Dangerous Detective", bring Yuji Nagata*, dumbass!

Notes
* "Dangerous Detective" was a TV show that ran from the 1980s until 2016. The two detectives, clad in suits and dark glasses, got into gunplay, fights, mischief etc. In short, they were loose cannon cops. 
* "Europe or America": Kenoh is referring to the comedy duo "Taka and Toshi", who used slapstick comedy with the question "Is it Europe or America".  
* The names of the "Dangerous Detective" cops were Taka & Yuji. 

SATOSHI KOJIMA
(Kojima keeps his head bowed from beginning to end, as if talking to Sugiura while on his knees)
"Hahaha...Taka, I'm sorry...I got mad at you for accidentally catching me, I have no doubts or anything like that. I have been through a lot of tag matches, and there have been many things, and I have had bad feelings after matches, but if you do that then you can't have tag matches. That's what I am talking about Taka, I will continue to believe in you, so let's continue to work together... (Kojima looks up and realises that Sugiura has gone)...Hey, Taka! Don't be silly! Why didn't you come!"

Comments