(NOAH) "Tomorrow is the Ariake Arena Event. Ariake triumphant return" - note by Yoshiki Inamura.


29th October 2022
Noah.note.co.jp

Tomorrow is the Ariake Arena event, which will be a triumphant return to Ariake for Noah. 

I was a trainee since Noah were gone from Differ Ariake, but as a member of Noah now, I am happy to be able to compete in a big match there. And I am very honored to be involved in Mutoh's Retirement Road match. The other partner is Marufuji, who knows everything about Pro Wrestling Noah. Mutoh and Marufuji means that I will be among these two, to fight against the opponents who will be New Japan's Tanahashi, Makabe and Honma.
I will face this battle with a clear meaning in my heart. 

I was told that Makabe was not interested in fighting me. 
I want to fight hard, and tomorrow, I am confident that if I come into contact with him even for just a moment, it will make him interested. I will aggressively gobble him up. 

Over the past year, I have been fighting to prove my strength and show my presence, but I couldn't get any results. At tomorrow's Ariake event, I am confident that I have something that cannot be beaten against Tanahashi, Makabe and Honma and with that confidence, I can wrest victory from any of those three. Tomorrow's Ariake Arena event will be a big stage and an attention grabbing event. Now is the time to show my strength and my presence. 

I'm feeling really good. Please come and watch this fight at Ariake Arena tomorrow. 

Ariake Arena triumphant return, Mutoh's retirement road, the tag with Marufuji and the battle against New Japan and the willpower of a Noah fighter. I will incorporate everything into my body, and explode tomorrow at the Ariake Arena. 

Comments