(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: [Muto Retirement Road] ABEMA presents Ariake Gaisen-THE RETURN-PRO-WRESTLING LOVE FOREVER . 3 ~TRIUMPH~

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON 
(NOSAWA Rongai, Eita & Super Crazy)

NOSAWA: From Senior Ogawa's point of view, for STINGER I don't think it's important that I retire or quit. Okay, next, all-out war, the final battle. I, Eita, Crazy and then I will call Kotaro and Hidaka for Perros all-out war. STINGER, Senior Ogawa, just pick what you like. Senior Ogawa vs Eita, shall we give it a try? I thought he would be a little gentler in total war, but he's not. It's nice to be like a senior, isn't it? I don't know how many more matches I can have, but anyway, next is total war. Finally, I will get my revenge and finish this. (To Eita) Let's go to the next! Next, let's do it again.
EITA: It's not over, it's like this. Ahh!
NOSAWA: Next is the final Perros, the five of us. I don't hate this, but I want to end with Senior Ogawa. It doesn't matter how long it takes to do this. I'm going to finish by saying it's an all out war to leave you speechless. (Speaks in Spanish to Super Crazy). Also, Eita, if you have any complaints, say them. There are a lot of referees too, change to Fukuda. Fukuda, one more time, teach how to do it right! 
EITA: Thoroughly destroy you

AMAKUSA
"Like I said in the ring. My name is Amakusa. Amakusa. I came to this ring to win the top spot in the Noah Juniors. First of all, let me start with Tadasuke. 

KONGOH
(Hajime Ohara & Shuji Kondo)

KONDO: Don't we think a lot more? I know. Noah Junior at its best. 
OHARA: Looking at this, you would think this is an impromptu tag team. Actually, that's not the case, when I took my first steps in pro wrestling, it was Shuji Kondo who took care of me at the beginning, so I was taught very strictly from practice to life. I don't know if I like an hour, but I did push-ups all the time! Push ups for an hour, hell. I was ragged. When I was eighteen years old, Shuji Kondo was the first person in my life who I had murderous intent towards, and wanted to kill. But you know, I've overcome that hell, and now I'm here. We have eaten from the same pot and endured the same things, whether it is Mexico or Toryumon. This is not an impromptu tag team, and I am sure we will win the belts. 
KONDO: Then if we win, the losing team will do push ups for an hour. 
OHARA: One hour? Maybe they can't do it. Just remembering it makes me feel sick...


NINJA MACK

NINJA: I told you to place your bet on me. The result of the match was a referee stop, but a win is a win. That's how I became a champion. 
*Dante Leon comes in applauding
LEON: I'm going to congratulate you for now, but I'm next. 
*Dante Leon leaves, and Ninja Mack put his hands together and bows*


MASAKATSU FUNAKI

FUNAKI: I acted without thinking about anything, because Sakuraba came out like that, so naturally I had to respond. He is an athlete who I never aimed for generally to time outs, so I probably aimed at him for the first shot, and went for the neck first. 
*El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Junior comes in applauding*
WAGNER JNR: Congratulations
FUNAKI: Thank you very much
WAGNER JNR: I'm the next challenger. From Mexico. 
FUNAKI: Okay. I am from Japan, so let's fight Japan vs Mexico. 
*Wagner Jnr leaves*
FUNAKI: The next opponent has been decided (forced smile). He came here all of a sudden before all the excitement cooled down. Let's fight heavyweight Lucha vs Fighting Style, Japan vs Mexico. I don't even know what is going to happen with this as it doesn't match the opponent, I am sure of that, so I am looking forward to seeing what happens. I feel really moved by Sakuraba today, it figures, I was able to have a match without thinking about anything and so there aren't many matches like that. 
Q: The tights also reminded me of the rebirth of the UWF era
FUNAKI: Well, I was aware of various things, and somehow, short tights were my basics. I joined Kongoh and made it half, but today I want to go back a little and since my opponent was my opponent, I returned to the original a little with that sentiment. From tomorrow, I will do my best again next time.
Q: What technique was the finish? 
FUNAKI: That was the Ninja Choke. Actually, it's actually a technique that Sakuraba taught me, after returning to general competition and losing, we started practicing together. A few years ago, Shibata and I went to Laughter 7* together, and at that time I also offered techniques. It is a technique that I was taught while exchanging techniques. 
Q: With this, have you finally become equal? 
FUNAKI: Yes. When I returned to professional wrestling, it was a little earlier in 2009. Sakuraba was around 2012, in New Japan. But today, I was truly moved by him, and I feel like I challenged myself more. 
Q: Do you want to continue this rule in the future? 
FUNAKI: If that's what is wanted, I will do that with someone who wants it. However, if anything, there are more wrestlers in Kongoh who suit me, so perhaps it will be a rivalry. They are flexible, and I want to use these rules for the wrestlers who want them. 

Notes
*Laughter 7: A martial arts dojo founded by Kazushi Sakuraba   


TAKA & SATOSHI

KOJIMA: Thank you very much
SUGIURA: Satoshi did a really great job today, and thanks to that I was able to win
KOJIMA: Is that so?
SUGIURA: Yes today
KOJIMA: Yay. Today? Always?
SUGIURA: Always, but especially today
KOJIMA: Especially today? Thank you. It's tough. My body hurts and my neck hurts too. My stomach hurts. My legs hurt and I can't stand. I'm tired. Say something.
SUGIURA: Did your best
KOJIMA: Oh so thank you. I did my best. I'm glad to show that I'm doing my best, that's what I want to do now, and have many people see it. Today was the first time. It has been such a pleasure to fight in an event with cheering since corona. It's true. Did you notice? I was crying. 
SUGIURA: Uh huh
KOJIMA: Yes, it was good. I was really moved to tears. This Ariake Arena is new, but it takes 10 minutes to drive to my parents' house.  
SUGIURA: Local Triumph? 
KOJIMA: Yes, Satoshi Kojima a native of Koto Ward returns home! Thank you Taka for such a great match. 
SUGIURA: Let's do that. Kojima's triumphant return. 
KOJIMA: Ok, thank you. 
SUGIURA: But, it figures that the Kojima call is amazing, because you can cheer at this big event. There is a history of what to we have been doing so far, and I respect that, and Saito and Yone who are challenging now. I respect that there is a history that we have come up with so far, and Saito and Yone, who will take on the challenge next time. But, what Sauti said, I won't accept the challenge because of that, that is because if I can feel that much passion I will take it on, and I want to win on top of that. 
Q: Where there any misfires today? 
SUGIURA: Well, it's Kojima's fault for not holding steadily 
KOJIMA: I wish you could do it sooner. You always take a long time to tell me to hold steady, so you get evaded right away. 
SUGIURA: I will do it a little earlier
KOJIMA: Please don't say anything like that
SUGIURA: I get it, it'll make me feel like I'm still preparing 
KOJIMA: Yes, it's no good. I want you to stop. 
SUGIURA: Be careful, just be careful 
KOJIMA: I think there are more things I want you to be careful about
SUGIURA: Let's just say we won today
KOJIMA: Thank you
SUGIURA: Thank you
KOJIMA: Lets do this again
SUGIURA: Please again
*The two of them pose*
SUGIURA: Even the pose was poor when you tried to raise your arm and forgot about it, didn't you? You can't escape Tencozy*
KOJIMA: I'm sorry. Thank you. 

Notes
*Tencozy: Tag team of Satoshi Kojima and Hiroyoshi Tenzan.

FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone & Akitoshi Saito)

YONE: Just because you have been doing something for a long time, doesn't mean you are good. It's not amazing because there is a career. The two of us who know Noah's history were strongly moved in the place of Ariake, and wanted to stand up. I think that's the truth, it's the only way. The one who was next to me, was Aki after all. 
SAITO: Thank you for your kind words. Certainly, as Yone just said, watching the match here in Ariake, I couldn't stand it. I know my partner very well, and I feel a tremendous destiny as a tag team. I've always been blessed with partners, so lets go. That's all. 
YONE: Wouldn't it be nice if two funky guys won the belt? It's fun. Noah's pro wrestling is fun! Thank you. 
*The two shake hands*


KEIJI MUTOH, NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & YOSHIKI INAMURA 

MARUFUJI: Thank you
INAMURA: Thank you 
MUTOH: Today, was the last time as Keiji Mutoh. On the contrary, I felt idle inside. 
MARUFUJI: No no
MUTOH: It's my first time wrestling in this arena, it's new and it's great, but the opponents Tanahashi, Makabe and Honma haven't changed that much. In a good way they haven't changed that much, and I haven't changed either. It's not just Tanahashi, but for even one or two seconds, I really wanted to have a long match. Today is the last time as Keiji Mutoh, so I was a little stiff, which made it difficult for me. 
MARUFUJI: No, no 
MUTOH: Thank you. You should say something. 
INAMURA: Yes. I am truly honored to be able to compete on Mutoh-san's retirement road in this way. I want to be come a strong wrestler who can smash anyone head on and destroy them.  
MARUFUJI: Mutoh-san and I also held the GHC Heavyweight Tag Belts, but we had to return them without being able to defend them. But, I think that being able to stand next to Mutoh again like this, and I think that's a blessing for us wrestlers. Mutoh, you say that, but I think you are in good spirits. I think you will understand if you listen to the cheers of the audience. 
MUTOH: That's it for today. I'm sorry. I really wanted to play the heels, but if it was like Maru-chan here, heels wouldn't be so bad either. I wanted to have a match where I bullied Honma and then got called out by him. 
MARUFUJI (laughs): Then, how about doing it again with the same card? 
MUTOH: No, I said it was over. 
MARUFUJI: Right. Just one thing. New Japan Pro Wrestling, we win. 
Q: What do you mean by "the end"
MUTOH: This is the last year for Keiji Mutoh. I don't know if this is the last year, but something might happen out of nowhere, but for now, it's the last. 
Q: What kind of conversation did you have with Tanahashi? 
MUTOH: Typically in the aisle, that I liked this guy (Inamura)
MARUFUJI: Am I no good? 
MUTOH: No, it's why I pay attention to him even though he's young. If anything, you were hostile and glared at the opposition from the beginning. 
MARUFUJI: Ah, you saw me. 
Q: How was your match with Tanahashi? 
MUTOH: Hmm, I don't know. In some ways, nothing has really changed. He also says that he goes faster than the speed of light, but the time will come when he will stop. In a sense, it's not just Tanahashi. There are still a few matches left, so I want to stop in a way that I can show my juniors a good example. 
Q: Do you have a message for Tanahashi? 
MUTOH: No, nothing. Shouldn't he stay as he is now? From my point of view, I don't really like that flashy look, but wouldn't it be nice to be the authority? (smile)
Q: There was a scene where you went for the moonsault? 
MUTOH: The truth us...Makabe is a pro. Since I am a pro, I thought that if I tried to do it, he would definitely stop me. 
*Reporters burst into laughter*
MUTOH: It was a bit reckless, but I tried it and sure enough, he stopped me. That's because he's pretending to be a heel.  
Q: This was the first "Mutoh" call for two and a half years? 
MUTOH: I am grateful after all, but, it is the sympathy for those who are passing. I think it would have been fun to go the other away around to extent that, as I said earlier, I would get booed if I was being a jerk. That came to be okay in the role of The Great Muta.
Q: Muta is...
MUTOH: It's okay. Great Muta told me not to say anything. He has to deal with O-Khan. Please don't tell me before that. 

TOGI MAKABE
"Hey! I don't know if it's Jane Inamura* or Inamura, but isn't that guy interesting? If only Noah had the courage to do anything, even if it's a league match, let me fight Inamura. It's rare to have someone other than a woman to do it, so I don't know what to do, but anyway either send Inamura to New Japan for training, or I'll come over and beat him up. Isn't this interesting, and do you know why, asshole? I'm not thinking of nurturing him, because that asshole is being cheeky, I'm going to smash his nose into pieces. Listen, the first round, the second, the third, will I find out soon? I don't know if it's Inamura, Inamuragasaki or Inamura Jane, but look, there is someone in charge of Noah, right? Either let me go, or let Inamura go? Which one? You'd better call me. A guest is coming, how is that? Think about it. Think about it with your fucking brains asshole. That's all I want to say. Do you understand, assholes?"

Notes
*Jane Inamura: Japanese film about a surfer summer and an unlikely friendship.
*Inamuragasaki: Geographical location, a big beach

TOMOAKI HONMA
"After the match ended, Mutoh said something in the ring. He pulled my hand and said, "I never thought I'd see you in the ring again. How great is pro wrestling? I'm so happy. It's frustrating to lose, but I couldn't be happier than in meeting Mutoh in the ring for the first time in 16 or 17 years. Bit, it's not the time to just say "I'm happy, I'm happy". Marufuji, my chest hurts. Makabe says dangerous things like launching an attack om Noah, but Marufuji, I can follow you here and do it. Let's go. Marufuji, my chest hurts."

HIROSHI TANAHASHI
"Noah's ring for the first time in a while. There was cheering at the venue, and I was very happy to be allowed to go to the ring. And, I will announce the results of the evaluation that Keiji Mutoh was talking about...passed. So, I really want to invite Mutoh to come to a big match in New Japan. Well, Mutoh asked me to make an assessment, so it's important that he passed. Well, it's been a long time since I started as Mutoh's attendant, but I think I was able to show filial piety​ as one."


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Kazuyuki Fujita, I really want to say thank you. In today's match, I felt that everyone wasn't convinced and that's why I really don't want to run away from anywhere. I have to become a champion that the people who gathered at Ariake today, the Noah fans, can be proud of and say "Kiyomiya, you are really strong", "That guy is really strong". I am truly grateful to Kazuyuki Fujita for fighting today. There are a lot of enemies and walls, but I will never face anywhere but forward. I will just keep going. Please come and watch me. Thank you".

Comments