(NOAH) Tadasuke is an "Ingredient", the title challenge is "Destiny", Haoh is "Someone else" - an interview with the mysterious rising star AMAKUSA.

9th December 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

New star AMAKUSA appeared suddenly in the Noah Juniors. At the 18th December Shinkiba event, which will be held at the Kongoh produce, he will face off against Tadasuke, at the N-Innovation 23rd December Shinjuku event, he challenges Dante Leon for the GHC Junior. His appearance resembles that of Haoh, who once lost to Tadasuke in a loser leaves Noah match and disappeared, but he himself claims to be "someone else". In addition to the old-fashioned way of speaking reminiscent of the legendary Amakusa Shirō, I asked him about his regrets about the Tadasuke match and the Junior Championship match.

Q: First of all, Tadasuke said, "You're Haoh!", but Haoh is a different person. 
AMAKUSA: Yes, I am a different person. My name is AMAKUSA. Thank you for your patronage. 
Q: What is the thought behind the ring name, AMAKUSA? 
AMAKUSA: The name of my hometown. My feelings put into it are for everyone who is watching, I hope they can feel it through all of the match. 
Q: What kind of career have you built up so far? 
AMAKUSA (Thinks for a while, but cannot remember) Hmm...my memories before the Ariake Arena event...I don't think it is necessary to mention the past here. 
Q: There are still many enigmas, but what are the techniques and moves that you are particular about? 
AMAKUSA: I hope you will be able to see my "wonderful performance" throughout the entire match. 
Q: Why did you chose Noah Junior as a place to fight? 
AMAKUSA: Noah Junior's...I guess I was attracted to the fact that everyone was working together to make the event more exciting...
Q: First and foremost, the grudge against Tadasuke was born first? 
AMAKUSA (looking up at the sky): I don't know what happened to me, but when I saw that golden hair, hatred welled up, and it became unbearable. After the title match at the Ariake event, seeing his opponents being outnumbered and tortured, before I knew it I had jumped into the ring. 
Q: A match against Tadasuke has been arranged for the Kongoh produce at Shinkiba on the 18th December? 
AMAKUSA: First of all, it is nothing more than an "ingredient" to stay in the centre of the Noah Juniors. But, just hearing the name "Tadasuke", makes me feel hatred again. Maybe it's a trauma for me...
Q: You decided early on to take on the challenge of the GHC Junior Championship match ahead of the Tadasuke match. 
AMAKUSA: I think it's "Destiny", but as a result the opportunity to fight the champion was born, but this may also be "fate". First, defeat Tadasuke at the Kongoh produce, and then challenge the champion in perfect conditions. That is all I can think of right now.
Q: You say you have a hatred for Tadasuke, but what impression do you have of the junior champion, Dante Leon? 
AMAKUSA: I still don't know. Fantastic or a clown.
Q: The stage for the title match will be the "N Innovation", where everyone has put their hearts into this. 
AMAKUSA: I really have nothing but gratitude for that. I have heard that the N-Innovation and the past two events were full. But, but! In order for me to stay at the core of the Noah Juniors, no matter what, it has to be a sell out crowd, and I want to create a new trend. I am fully aware of fighting for the Noah Juniors most valuable treasure. I will try my best, 
Q: This will be the main event of Noah's last event of the year, that is, the last match of Noah in 2022. 
AMAKUSA: For me, who is still a nobody, I think that every match, not just the next one, but the one in front of me, is important. I think I want to walk each day humbly. 
Q: Finally, do you have a message for your fans? 
AMAKUSA: First of all, I am extremely grateful for you giving me this opportunity. I will continue to work hard every day, so that everyone has future high hopes for AMAKUSA, and so that you can enjoy the Noah Juniors even more, I will continue to improve every day. Thank you very much (bows deeply).

Comments