(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ABEMA presents GREEN JOURNEY 2023 in SENDAI (Sunday April 16th, Xebio Arena Sendai)

ANTHONY GREEN
"I'm always ready. Whatever the situation, I am ready for a match. This event is called "GREEN JOURNEY", and it couldn't start without Anthony Green. I fought in the first match, and as we head towards the main event, more and more GLG wrestlers will be appearing, so I'm glad I was able to take the lead and get the win"

MAYA YUKIHI & SUMIRE NATSU

YUKIHI: This is the first women's singles match in Noah's history. I am honored to have done it for the first time. Thank you.
NATSU: To be honest, we don't know how Noah fans perceived this women's single. Of course, I don't think that it is strange to hear people say that they want to see the singles of their own wrestlers, instead of women's matches, and I think Noah understands this well. Even so, regarding the fact that we had a singles match between two women pro wrestlers in Sendai's huge venue, it figures that the same is true for women pro wrestlers, but I think that the world of pro wrestling is fitting in with the current trends of the times and moving forward. I think it's a test of our strength as wrestlers to have them accept it more and more. I want to do this again in Noah.
YUKIHI: Not just once, but from now on. There is a second time, isn't it? Providing a women's match. 
NATSU: Last time it was the Yokohama arena, this time it was Sendai and next is Ryogoku. Well, once again in Ryogoku, there is a Noah's women's slot. I want to create a space that will please the fans of both women's and men's wrestling. I hope that next time I will be able to visit Ryogoku.
YUKIHI: For the people in the world of women's pro wrestling, I think that being able to compete in front of people who watch only men, or people who only watch big groups like Noah, will definitely be a plus for the Joshi wrestling world. This is the second time this time, but I think that the fact that a women's match has been arranged, has some meaning for Noah and they are inviting women. The last time there was a little talk about a women's GHC, so I would like to continue with big matches in Noah, and let women tear it up.

KENOH & JINSEI SHINZAKI

KENOH: Thank you very much for today. Sure enough, I learned the strength of a man who has fought for thirty years, carrying Kongoh with him. We call ourselves "Kongoh", as Shinzaki has been carrying Namu Daishi Henjo Kongo for thirty years. Thank you very much for today.
SHINZAKI: Thank you very much. It's been a long time since I've been able to compete in the most energetic unit in Japan, and I feel like I can really be satisfied with wrestling. Thank you for today. Kenoh said that it will be 30 years, and 30 years in Sendai, but on June 25th there will be a 30th anniversary event held here in Sendai at another venue called Sunplaza Hall, so please come by all means
KENOH: The day before that on June 24th, there is my fifteenth anniversary event in Tokushima, so after watching that, is it SkyMark from Kobe? After Tokushima, come to Sendai from Kobe on SkyMark.
SHINZAKI: Come?
KENOH: I would love to have both of you motherfuckers
SHINZAKI: That makes me happy
KENOH: I look forward to working with you both. Shinzaki-san, thank you very much for today.

Notes
SKYMARK: Airline. 

DRAGON BAIN & DRALISTICO

DRAGON BAIN: I am very happy that I was able to return to Japan, have a match and win. I'm glad that the three of us formed a team and won.
DRALISTICO: There was an accident with Xtreme Tiger, and I'm sorry about that, but I am happy that I was able to return to Japan and win. I am sorry about today, however, I would like to have a rematch with the same members. Finally, I love Japan. Thank you. 


TAKASHI SUGIURA & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI

SUGIURA: Shuhei took the belt with his own strength.
TANIGUCHI: But, I think the real thing is from now on. I will do my best. Thank you (Taniguchi ignores the handshake that Sugiura asks for) Thank you. Alright! 
(Taniguchi goes to the waiting room alone)
SUGIURA: Well, okay, he did his best today. Also, it seems like the Sugiura Army is gone, but it wasn't working in the first place. I'm Satoshi and Shuhei's lucky charm, so as I'm busy, I'm fine with suspending the Sugiura Army's activities for the moment.

NOTE
Hideki Suzuki said that The Sugiura Army is over.

MASA KITAMIYA
"It's over, mutherfucker! It's called being finished, asshole!

HIDEKI SUZUKI
"As I just said, The Sugiura Army is over. We're done. It's the end for us three, we won't do it anymore. Like I said, when there is an end, there is a next, and next is Timothy Thatcher and Saxon Huxley. We will challenge. Because we are the genuine article. We are real!


GLG (YO-HEY & TADASUKE)

YO-HEY: Okay! Tadasuke, you did it! The bond we've been talking about all this time...
*Alpha Wolf and Dragon Bane approach*
ALPHA WOLF: Congratulations. I'm happy that you have won the belts, but we want to challenge for it this time.
DRAGON BANE: Yes, we will challenge, and take the belts back to Mexico.
YO-HEY: Gracias. OK. 
*Dragon Bane and Alpha Wolf leave*
TADASUKE: Out of the frying pan and into the fire. But, YO-HEY and I will use the power of our bond to beat the Mexican duo and start a movement. Thank you for today.
YO-HEY: From now on, I will show you more and more of GLG, and our resolve. Thank you for your continued support of GLG. 

EITA
"Hey! As you can see, as you can see...Eita & Ogawa...I can't trust anyone anymore. I can trust only one person! My partner, Daga! Daga is me...
*Ogawa comes in and attacks Eita*
EITA: Don't disturb me! (Kicks Ogawa in the crotch. Ogawa crawls off). Hey, Ogawa! Today is the end, the end of me and you! That guy...calm down. Don't get along. I really don't get along. I don't get along with Ogawa. It's no good. Today is the end, I don't trust him, I don't trust anyone. I only trust one person. Daga is the only one.


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR

WAGNER JNR: Morris, I think you're a really good wrestler. Thank you for today's match, but I am holding this belt. Thank you to all the fans who watched today, and everyone who supported me. So, who will challenge for this belt next?
*Hideki Suzuki walks in clapping, and congratulates Wagner Jnr on his defense*
SUZUKI (in English): I am no longer part of The Sugiura Army. The Sugiura Army is over. There's something that I want to do next. I have decided to take action, and that action is to challenge for that belt of yours.
*Suzuki leaves*
WAGNER JNR: In the first place, I thought we were members of the same unit, but then I was informed suddenly. I thought of asking, "Who's the next challenger", but I can't think of anything right now. 


HAYATA
"I just returned the belt to where it should be, but as I said in the ring, next is Ninja Mack". 

JAKE LEE

Q: Looking back on the match?
JAKE: Oh, yeah. Honestly, Katsuhiko Nakajima is the only one in this industry who kicks like that. It's not just kicking, but also that presence. I've always called it Pandora's Box, and said that it's a waste because no one can touch it. That feeling grew even more. So in this match, I won and lost, and I protected the belt. Of course that is important, but more than that, the joy of being able to interact with Katsuhiko Nakajima in a single is overwhelmingly stronger. 
Q: How do you feel now that you have defended successfully?
JAKE: Rather than succeeding in defending, I just got the belt as a result of beating Katsuhiko Nakajima today. In my mind, the GHC belt is still in that position, I don't know anything yet. Listen, look, that's all. I don't know anything yet. That's the process, so today is a big step. 
Q: Marufuji emerged as the next challenger? 
JAKE: "An old eagle is better than a young crow"*, Marufuji...you said it well. I think it's taken from a "Rotten Sea Bream", but isn't it the viewer who knows best if it's rotten? I think it's very genius to choose that word on the spot. 
Q: What about the future? 
JAKE: Do you know what will happen if I keep holding this belt? "ALL TOGETHER" will be held on June 9th, and I will stand there with this belt. Someone who has just come to Noah...it's not that it's been a while, but rather that it's someone who doesn't know anything yet. Is that really okay? That's not the case, so the Vice President went out of his way, and Marufuji came to me. Shouldn't the other wrestlers be more appealing? This is wrong, isn't it? Well, the question is whether such a thing is okay. Anything else you want to ask? Someone else? None? Please let me rest for the time being. 


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"Like I said in the ring, his steering is crude. I feel ill and I'll be sick. I'll teach you".

Comments