(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STAR NAVIGATION 2023 (Saturday April 29th, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)


NINJA MACK
"1,2,3, I've been you three times. The fourth will finally be the title match at Ryogoku Kokugikan. The outcome of that match will be the same, I'll see you there."

ATSUSHI KOTOGE & DAIKI INABA

KOTOGE: Thank you. Well, I came up with a good technique by accident. It's a good technique that I learned with body and that can reverse a formidable opponent on one fell swoop. I don't know why, but I feel it's very memorable, and I want to use it carefully. 
INABA: Kotoge-san, please
(They shake hands)
KOTOGE: Thank you. Lets show how gutsy our fight is.
INABA: Let's go.

Note
Kotoge's new move involves kneeing the opponent in the face or the chin before doing the Killswitch

CHRIS RIDGEWAY
"As you can see, STINGER is back. It's a pity that Yoshioka was put up against us in a bad situation at a bad time.

EITA
(Holding his head) "Oh, I failed. Oh, I failed. This is an unexpected failure, a surprise failure. But, you can tell by looking, right? 'Cos I'm gonna smash you guys from anywhere, Ogawa, Chris, I'm looking forward to Ryogoku Kokugikan. There is only one person I can trust, Daga. Daga! Daga!"


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

MARUFUJI: Ah, I'm worn out! I'm tired. Any questions?
Q: Is the Tiger King barrage your secret weapon at the end?
MARUFUJI: Yes. If it can be done with waist, belly and face, it can be done against any big opponent. Jake Lee doesn't seem to want me to have flowers, so I'm thinking for myself.
Q: This is the last pre match, but what was your impression of encountering Jake?
MARUFUJI: I wonder if Ryogoku Kokugikan became more fun. Normally, this might be what the champion says, but it doesn't matter. I don't think so. I can win, right?

JAKE LEE
(After checking the damage done to Green and Morris) "He bowed politely, and set his target at me. I'm ready, I think I was ready all along. We will meet again at the signing ceremony on May 1st, at that time, let's talk about various things, albeit superficially. Today was our loss".


SUWAMA
"HEY YOU, LOOK! The world tag belongs to me and KONO! Let us challenge! What is this? Are you, the Kenoh and Soya team saying that only Noah can do the World Tag? If so, I will come to Noah and then you won't have any complaints. I'll do it. You were sleeping comfortably, weren't you? The Last Ride felt good, Kenoh. Chatting, chatting, chatting in various places. You can only really speak in the ring. You remember, I'll do it. Hey Kenoh, think about it and give me an answer!"

KENOH
"Hey, Suwama came to Noah's ring, didn't he? The Last Ride? Suwama, you who came to me, came to the Noah ring, right? You've come to win back this World Tag Team belt in Noah's ring, right? That's the way it is Suwama, when there are times that Noah has an event, and All Japan isn't included, right? Let's set it up right there. I'll pay you back in kind. Hey, Suwama and All Japan Pro Wrestling! We'll fight for this belt in the Noah ring, and we'll keep defending it. Hey, Suwama! Remember that!"

JUNTA MIYAWAKI
"Now that I am back, my aim in the Noah Juniors is high, I will become stronger. Thank you."



REAL
(Hideki Suzuki, Saxon Huxley & Timothy Thatcher)

Thatcher and Huxley appear shoulder to shoulder and stand in front of the camera

THATCHER: We'll definitely win the GHC tag belt!
The two of them leave. 

SUZUKI: That's right
Q: Did you feel the momentum?
SUZUKI: It's just momentum at this point. It's okay with just momentum. Since I started this team with the intention of winning everything with momentum alone, momentum alone is enough.
Q: Both you and they are confident in winning the belts?
SUZUKI: Of course, since we have taken new action, we have to leave a result and for that reason, the belt is an easy-to-understand result. They will get it for sure, and so I will, 'cause I won today in Wagner's style.
Q: Intentionally in their ring? (Rough, does not translate well)
SUZUKI: It's only because I have it, of course. I'm not trying to show off like an idiot. Pro Wrestling is authentic, so I can do that. That kind of thing is shit. Eradication.



GOOD LOOKING GUYS (YO-HEY & TADASUKE)

YO-HEY: Thank you, Tadasuke. Thank you to the man. 
TADASUKE: First of all, I'm so glad that we were able to defend against that team. As a champion, I think I have gone up another level. One more thing, I think GLG'S whirlwind movement has taken a step forward, hey, YO-HEY? 
YO-HEY: Ok, thank you Tadasuke. Thank you dude. Like I said in the ring, today's match was only possible because of the support of the fans watching on ABEMA, the fans who came to the venue, and above all, the support of my partner, Tadasuke. I think it led to the result of defending the belt. On May 4th, there is Ryogoku Kokugikan. So in the main event, our GLG boss, Jake Lee, will definitely defend and Jack Morris will definitely make his way higher and higher and in the Juniors, Tadasuke and I will create more and more new styles. Everyone, please keep an eye on GLG. Thank you very much.
TADASUKE: G! L! G
YO-HEY: Thanks so much.

Comments