NOAH - POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Bandaijima Multipurpose Plaza "Ookama", Sunday May 28th)


DANTE LEON
"Thank you for the legend Super Crazy today. Thanks to that, Dante Leon is one step closer to regaining the GHC Junior belt".


KONGOH (KENOH & MANABU SOYA)

KENOH: On the 31st, Shinjuku FACE, Katsuhiko Nakajima, but...tomorrow, right*? 
SOYA: Yeah
KENOH: Hey, Suwama! It looks like you are still complaining, and you complained that this was unimportant, so we said we would go to the All Japan ring to challenge for this belt. Before you start complaining, start with "Kenoh-sama*, thank you very much". That's why Suwama is so dumb. He doesn't know etiquette. Where did Kohei Suwama, a man of character, go? Suwama, we're going to defend this belt in All Japan. First, say thank you, and if you don't say that tomorrow, when we beat Suwama fully, say "Kenoh-san, Soya-san. I will no longer stand in front of you. I was weak. I'm sorry". Hey, listen, the answer is in the All Japan ring tomorrow at Korakuen Hall. The ones to defeat are Kenoh and Manabu Soya, who will defend this belt. That's all.

Note
(Kongoh retained, with Suwama getting kicked out of Voodoo Murders by TARU).
Sama: Very high form of respect, normally used in business by a junior to a much higher senior, usually an executive.


THE TOUGH (MASA KITAMIYA & YOSHIKI INAMURA)

KITAMIYA: Champions! We are ready for the championship in Nagoya!
INAMURA: Kitamiya-san and I were able to win by combining our strengths, so THE TOUGH will be sure to wear the tag belts. THE TOUGH will win the tag belts in Nagoya on June 17th.


TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: What should I do? Strangle him with the Front Neck Lock? Do I break his leg with the ankle lock? I can make a lot of different patterns. I just tried various things in the pre-match, and I was able to do two today, so it's good.
Q: Was it quite successful?
SUGIURA: Well, I was a little elusive when I said that much in Kobe, but today I have that much to come. The pre match is already in Yokohama. I want to have more fun and connect this to Nagoya, but there is only one more match left, so I will take my time enjoying myself torturing you, and welcome Nagoya.


AXIZ (GO SHIOZAKI & KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA)

NAKAJIMA (after shaking hands): Go-san, it's been a long time since you've been to Niigata, hasn't it?
SHIOZAKI: It's been two years since I've been here.
*Kenoh appears, glares at Nakajima for a while, and then leaves without saying a word*


NAKAJIMA: AXIZ won a victory here in Niigata, so this is another step forward for AXIZ. From here, don't miss AXIZ.
Q: What about Kenoh?
NAKAJIMA: By leaving Kongoh, there will be things he thinks about as leader. Well it's next. Shouldn't we clash with each other at Shinjuku?
Q: In order to move forward as AXIZ, you have to establish a firm foundation.
NAKAJIMA: That's right. I wonder if a good talk can be done at Shinjuku FACE. I don't know what's going to happen, but I'll put my feelings into the ring, just like a wrestler. 
Q: With this you have a two match winning streak, and are back to normal. Are the tag titles in sight? 
NAKAJIMA: It will gradually come into view. For us, it should come naturally. 
SHIOZAKI: It hasn't been that long since I came back. I've just returned, so I'll do my best to be humble and humble enough to reach the title.
NAKAJIMA: It doesn't seem like it (laughs). Look forward to the future of AXIZ.

ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"At the end, my partner got YO-HEY's drop kick, but we fought until the end. Even when I got the big one at the end, I believed in my partner, because I think that a tag team is more than anything about the ability to believe in your partner. Even today, I believed in my partner. With this power of faith, I will take the belt on May 31st at the Shinjuku event."

Comments