(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STAR NAVIGATION 2023 - Korakuen Hall, Tokyo (Thursday June 22nd)

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & SEIKI YOSHIOKA 

NAKAJIMA: Long time no see
YOSHIOKA: It's been a while since the tournament at the beginning of the year. Thank you. 
NAKAJIMA: Thank you (they shake hands and then Yoshioka leaves) I'm already looking at Korakuen Hall on July 15th. I have time, but this feeling of mine is on the rise.

REAL
(Hideki Suzuki, Shuhei Taniguchi, Timothy Thatcher and Saxon Huxley)

Taniguchi appears in the comment booth highly excited with Huxley & Thatcher, shoulder to shoulder. Thatcher and Huxley encourage him saying "It's a big win" and "REAL has become even stronger with Taniguchi!"

TANIGUCHI: REAL now!
*The three of them roar, cheer and leave*
SUZUKI: OK


GOOD LOOKING GUYS
(Jake Lee & Jack Morris)

JAKE (English): Good job, Jack. Good stretch
MORRIS: Thank you. It's been about a year since I came to Noah, and from now on, I think I have to go back to the basics and face matches with a fresh mindset. I think I need new techniques in order to keep leveling up more and more. I beat Sean Legacy with the Tiger Driver on Saturday, but that is not all I have. I tried something new today. With this body and these arms, I held him so tight that he couldn't escape, and he tapped out. 
JAKE: So, shall we go with easy to understand Japanese? Let's keep it simple today. Been a long time. Not just 1,2,3 - I also have submission techniques. On top of that, I also have a soccer ball kick, because I used to play soccer. Jack says he just hasn't released it yet, and he doesn't know what will happen when there is an opponent to do it to. That's the kind of power he has, everyone. The athletes participating in the N-1 have not been announced yet? At this point? They will be announced soon, so please look forward to it. Perhaps, Morris and I might do it here. 
MORRIS: N-1? OK, N-1.
JAKE: That's about it. So everyone, until we meet again.

SEAN LEGACY
"I'm sorry I lost today. (In Japanese) Hello, my name is Sean Legacy. I am American. However, I love the Japanese people and love Japan. All Noah fans will definitely make you feel "super". Thank you.


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"It's kind of annoying that the inexperienced Tsuji came. It's not going to be topic of conversation because he's visited, and I don't want him to be. Interaction with insignificant people, I don't want to bargain (rough, does not translate). He's nothing. He's not in my sight"

YOTA TSUJI
"I came to see the match of the green matchstick today. Can I say something? Green matchstick-kun, no Kiyopi. You seem to be Noah's idol. I don't seem to be able to talk to you properly, so I came here on purpose. But unfortunately, Kiyopi is the hottest guy in New Japan right now, and he's not interested in me, right? He's only interested in SANADA, right? Please do your best for the match against SANADA. But, just one thing. What's the difference between you and me?"

EITA
(HAYAYA leaves silently first)
"Did you hear that? Did you hear what HAYATA said? I couldn't hear it either. But, rather than that, LEONA. Your stubborn, your persistent. Coming back after five years, and looking at me. Isn't it good? 

LEONA
"It's been five years since I was injured, and I have been frustrated watching the Noah ring from the outside. When I came back after five years, and both the people and the wrestlers have changed, and now in front of me, there is a guy from a different promotion who is the same as me, boarding the ship called Noah, and going on a rampage. If such a guy is in front me, then it is an obstacle for me to move up. That's why I fought Eita straight with my feelings; I want to win, I want to win. Today, I teamed up with Ogawa-san and Fujimura, but I can't see my surroundings anymore, and I can't afford to look around. That's how the raging torrent of Noah is. I've been watching it from the outside for five years, so I have to be involved. Next, Eita. The last time, I intruded, and today we faced each other in a match for the first time. I would like to perfectly express my feelings towards that, as I just said.


AMAKUSA
"Lord El Hijo Del Dr Wagner Jnr, I am happy to receive the red treasure that you have. Next, I will hold that red treasure in my hands."


STINGER
(Chris Ridgeway and Daga)

DAGA: Didn't I say we're the best, the best tag team ever? Like I said, we proved it today. Noah has fed the lions. Now, who is the next challenger?
RIDGEWAY: No one came up, right? If you watched our match, then everyone would be so scared that won't be able to make a challenge. We are now the best tag team in the world. At first I said we were the best tag team in Noah, but now we are the best tag team in the world. 
DAGA: Let's have a toast.


KENOH
"HEY, AXIZ, Shiozaki! If you are feeling frustrated then come up to the N-1 finals and come and get me! And now I have to correct one thing I said in the ring. I said "next month's league match", right? I was getting ahead of myself, you know. It's league next month? The league next month? I don't have to put that into the heads of you assholes. But it is right that it is the league the month after next, and speaking of midsummer leagues, it's the N-1. It's gonna be a hot hot August. What are you going to do in July when it's not hot yet? Wrestlers are superhumans, and in that hottest season, they overcome it and win. Is that a pro wrestler? Don't say sweet things, I was thinking naively too. It's not July, and we're gonna have a really hot league match in the super hot August. And I'll win. Hey, guys, you know what I mean, right? Shall I say it again? What I really want to say is that on the day after, June 24th, the Kenoh 15th anniversary show at the Tokushima City Gymnasium, we are looking forward to your visit (Kenoh bows). 

Comments