(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 - OSAKA ATC HALL (ATC MUSEUM) *B2 FLOOR (Sunday 18th June 2023)

EITA
"Hey, did you guys see it? Eita and HAYATA'S tag team couldn't be better. We're undefeated right now. When's the next time we're teaming up? June 22nd, Korakuen. Hey, you guys come and see us, okay?"


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"Now that I'm back home in Japan, I have a question for Noah. Who's the next challenger? For myself, and those waiting in Mexico, I, the champion and Aztec Warrior need a new challenger"


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Don't make me repeat myself. Tsuji, Umino, I don't give a damn. The only person I'm looking at is SANADA. New Japan, G1, I'll be the star of both"

GO SHIOZAKI
"After today is over, next is Korakuen, and a single with Kenoh, and just like I said to Kenoh, I will take the pin. I will win this battle for myself, for me."


KENOH
(As the venue is small and the comments booth backed on to the hall, everyone heard Kenoh yelling)

"HEY, AXIZ! Yesterday, even though I lost the World Tag, there was a comment like publicity for an independent produce? Independent produce? Huh? My 15th anniversary is not an independent produce, my 15th anniversary is a Noah show. Everyone will think that I'm just trying to make myself feel good about myself at an independent produce, so come and check it out and say what you think. Like you bastards, I only think of myself, I act only for my own selfish desires...no, I'm working with possibilities for Noah. I'm working with the potential of pro wrestling. I'm not acting only for my own self-interest like you guys are. Don't say irresponsible things, it's misleading. My 15th anniversary is a Noah show. I'm working for Noah and for pro wrestling. HEY! When I thought about what I was doing, Shiozaki, what did you do during the eight months you were absent? Doing nothing, doing nothing for Noah, doing nothing for Noah's potential, you just lazed around at home. There is no way I can lose to a guy like that. HEY! On the 22nd at Korakuen Hall, I'm gonna seriously beat you up. HEY! I'm going to defeat Go Shiozaki at Korakuen in a singles match on the 22nd with all my anger. And, you know what I want to say at the end, right? 24th June, Tokushima City Gymnasium. Kenoh 15th Anniversary Show, hosted by Pro Wrestling Noah. We are looking forward to seeing you all (thank you)"


STINGER 
(Daga & Chris Ridgeway)

DAGA: Didn't we say it yesterday? We are going to send YO-HEY to the hospital. You are no opponents, the best tag team is us, and the best wrestlers. We won't just get those belts, we will dominate Noah. 
RIDGEWAY: Four more days. Some people say we have the momentum, but to me momentum doesn't matter, we'll just keep winning. 
DAGA: Undefeated


GOOD LOOKING GUYS
(Jake Lee, Tadasuke & YO-HEY)

*Jake and Jack Morris applaud Tadasuke, and head towards him*
JAKE: Today, you are in the middle
TADASUKE: May I?
JAKE: You must have something to say
TADASUKE: OK. Like I said in the ring, on June 22nd at Korakuen Hall, Chris, Daga, YO-HEY and I will definitely defend. We can't stop here just yet, so we will defend in order to bring about the GLG movement.
JAKE: That's right. Also, as I said in the ring, on September 3rd, the final round of the N-1 will be in Osaka. The venues may change, but it must be Osaka. When the words "win with a perfect record" is heard, the audience responded with "???". I had the characters in my head...but there are many things that I can't understand unless I try. That's why I want the audience to check out WRESTLE UNIVERSE and see the reality in Osaka on September 3rd. We, GLG, who also guarantees quality, will go higher and higher from now on. 

Comments