(NOAH) Before the first Noah Sapporo show for the first time in four years, Kenoh said in a talk show, "I will make the N-1 a more heated league than the G1"
BBM Japan.com
On July 17th, Kenoh held a talk show and autograph session at the HMV Sapporo Stellar Place store (which is directly connected to Sapporo Station) as promotion for Noah's two Sapporo events.
Not only fans who saw Kaito Kiyomiya's victory at the "G1 CLIMAX 33", but also fans who rushed over after watching Stardom in Sapporo that day came to watch. There were also enthusiastic fans who came from Saitama just for the talk show. Most of them are viewers of the "Kenoh Channel", and this proves once again, the strength of the power of transmission.
"Having been in Kongoh for four years, and of course it was comfortable leading the way. I think it was a unit that led the way not only in Noah, but also in the pro wrestling world. I was a All Japan World Tag Team Champion, a DragonGate TwinGate champion, and had a unit feud with the popular Los Ingobernables de Japon every year. But, when I thought that Noah had to become number one, I thought that if I continued with Kongoh, then I would still be able to be at the top even if I continued with Kongoh, but I couldn't think of bringing anything more stimulating to Noah. Even if it is stable, nothing will be born, and when I thought about how to bring Noah a stage or two higher than that, I thought about various things. We broke up with the idea that, "if it is stable, then there is no evolution". When he told the members of Kongoh of his intention to disband before the 24th June Tokushima, he said "Everyone agreed". He then told the fans, "The members of Kongoh have strong convictions, and I think they will continue to fight with that feeling, so please treat them well." Regarding the future, he pompously said, "Now that I've disbanded Kongoh, I have an idea that I need to create something more exciting, and I have a vision in my mind, but I won't say it here now."
Although Kenoh wasn't in the main event, two days ago Noah's 17th July Korakuen Hall event was so successful, there were standing room customers. Regarding this Kenoh said, "I was able to see the scenery of Korakuen that I wanted, so if I keep doing this, I think Noah will reach the position I want". Regarding the N-1 VICTORY, which will start at the Yokohama Budokan on August 6th, he says "Of course I will win, but the reason I said to Kiyomiya "Go and win", is that I want to have a singles match between the N-1 winner and the G-1 winner in season. That makes for another exciting card to be born. However, I don't think it's good that Kiyomiya doesn't appear in the N-1, but I proposed that in order to take things in a good direction."
In addition to the goal of a singles showdown between Kiyomiya and the winner, a direct match with Jake Lee, the GHC Heavyweight Champion, who is in the same A Block, is of great importance to Kenoh. Looking ahead to the championship card he says, "I want to win the league and have him say, "Let me challenge, Kenoh" and I want him to say, "I want to beat you". As for B Block, I lost to Go Shiozaki (Korakuen on July 15th), so I want Go Shiozaki to come up stemming from the feeling that I want payback because I lost. Katsuhiko Nakajima also ended in a draw the last time (May 31st, Shinjuku) (45 minutes time out draw), so it doesn't matter to me who comes, I want to beat either of them".
With Kiyomiya participating in the G1, and Yuma Anzai from All Japan entering the N-1 VICTORY 2023, exchanges with other promotions are actively increasing. Kenoh concluded, "I wondered if it would be good for pro wrestling, and in order to make my own promotion more solid. There will be a single league called N-1 at just the right time, right after New Japan's G1. I will make the N-1 a more heated league than the G1, and I want to focus on that alone for a month and work hard".


Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately