(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Shinjuku FACE, Thursday July 20th)
LANCE ANOA'I
"As you can see, I will continue to prove myself one by one, which will lead to victory in the N-1 and I will return home to Samoa with glory".
ADAM BROOKS
"I have had three matches in Noah, and haven't been pinned yet. I tagged with Lance Anoa'i today, but I am aware that the N-1 starts next month."
EITA
"You hear that? It's time for this match, and man, I defeated him in less than five minutes. Hey, LEONA! You are 10 billion light years too early to have a singles with me. No matter how many times you try, the result is the same. Do you know why? Do you know why? Because I'm the face of the Noah Juniors."
Note: LEONA also gave an interview, but for some reason Noah hasn't posted it (probably because PKDX didn't). LEONA said he wasn't going to give up.
SEIKI YOSHIOKA & SHUJI KONDO
YOSHIOKA: Did you hear? Kon-chan is eager to participate in Noah. It figures that after all, Kon-chan and I will challenge for the tag belts next. Thank you (asks for a handshake)
KONDO (ignoring him): The same goes for today's card, did someone tell you? I can't help but feel that wisdom. Well, that's fine, but since we're going to be a tag, I'll do it. Well, I came as a member of Kongoh, and there are some parts were the junior part didn't come out strongly. From here on, I think I'll make the junior color stronger, and do that while remembering the old days.
YOSHIOKA: Let's do it, Kon-chan!
AMAKUSA & JUNTA MIYAWAKI
MIYAWAKI: It's not just the juniors who want results, we want them too. This is a new opportunity to get going. We will definitely seize the chance to challenge for the belt.
AMAKUSA: This is a new opportunity. Miyawaki and I will walk with a strong heart in order to lead the new era.
HAYATA
"I defended against that guy, Aoyagi. I am just grateful that he challenged for the belt".
(I think HAYATA has at least remembered his surname, if not his first)
ATSUKI AOYAGI
"Ahh shit! Nothing. Atsuki Aoyagi has nothing. HAYATA from ALL TOGETHER. Shit, is it zero again? Well, I'm an outsider, so I don't know when the chance will come again. Well, in the pro wrestling world when it comes to junior men, Atsushi Aoyagi will return again.





Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately