(NOAH) AMAKUSA will be absent for a long time due to torn anterior cruciate ligament in left knee


16th August 2023
Pro Wrestling DX

Noah announced on the 16th that AMAKUSA will be absent due to a ruptured left anterior cruciate ligament. 

AMAKUSA injured his left knee during the first round of the GHC Junior Championship Number One Contender event at Korakuen Hall on August 10th. Although his face was twisted in pain, he fought bravely to the end by breaking up a pin with a diving attack. 
  After undergoing a detailed examination at the hospital later, he was diagnosed with a "left knee anterior cruciate ligament rupture". The timing of his return is undecided, but AMAKUSA, who will be forced to miss a long period of time commented apologetically through Noah's official YouTube channel, "I'm really sorry that unfortunately, I won't be able to return to the front line soon. I am ashamed of the weakness that caused such a big injury, and I take it very seriously. First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart, to all of you who have been waiting for my match. However, my name is AMAKUSA, and my passion for Noah Junior, is burning hotter now. Even during the period of healing this injury, I hope that you will give me some time, so that I can focus only on that lofty sky, fly even higher than before, and return to the front line." AMAKUSA bowed deeply and said, "My beloved Noah Junior, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support."

Comments