(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS - SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Sunday October 22nd, Shimizu Marine Building, Shizuoka)
REAL (SAXON HUXLEY & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI)
*The two of them put their arms around each others shoulders and roar as they head backstage*
(They did their rugby bounce thing and bounced through the commentary area)
TANIGUCHI: Saxon, is so strong!
SAXON: We're both beasts looking for a fight!
JUNTA MIYAWAKI & XTREME TIGER
MIYAWAKI: Little by little, I'll get results and work my way to the top.
XTREME TIGER: Xtreme Tiger has re-landed at Pro Wrestling Noah. I will show you the reason why I came here, and the strength of Tijuana!
MANABU SOYA
"It doesn't matter if the venue is big or small, we will get results like this. Start by making this a normal thing."
RYOHEI OIWA
"First of all, get one win for the GHC Tag title match. Like I said at the press conference, I will take the pin from that guy, Anthony, not Kaito-san. But, as with this match, I still have a lot of work to do. That means that there is a lot of room for improvement, so I will train hard with Kaito-san and give it my all in preparation for the championship match".
DAGA
"Easy win. HAYATA is no big deal. I'm smarter, stronger, and faster. And I'm the best luchador. So HAYATA, this is the beginning of the end for you. Use your head and you might learn something."
YOSHINARI OGAWA
Q: You ran into Kiyomiya?
OGAWA: I guess you haven't practiced smiling? How many times do I have to say it for you to understand? I watched a YouTube short, and he had a really fake smile. Don't cheat like that. If you're going to smile, you have to have a real smile that shows you're smiling no matter how anyone looks at you.
KENOH
"I won today too, I'm going to keep going like this! I'm going to become the GHC Heavyweight Champion. Listen, I swore to Shimizu, who I came to after a long time, and I will swear it everywhere, I will definitely take Jake Lee's GHC Heavyweight belt. Hey, you fuckers! From now on, follow me, the new GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kenoh!"






Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately