(NOAH) YouTube release information: Who wins? After conducting a sudden survey, Kenoh is supported by an unexpectedly large margin! The champion gets mad at the results...Jake Lee vs Kenoh GHC Heavyweight win/loss prediction


25th October 2023
Noah.co.jp

At the 20th October Korakuen Hall event, we asked the fans on attendance to predict who would win regarding the GHC Heavyweight Championship Match, Jake Lee (Champion) vs Kenoh (Challenger), to be held on October 28th (Saturday) at "ABEMA PRESENTS DEMOLITION STAGE 2023 IN FUKUOKA" at the Fukuoka International Centre.

As per the feedback from fans....
"Kenoh is Noah's last stronghold"
"I've been supporting Noah for a long time, so I want Kenoh to win"
"I think Jake will win since he lost once in the N-1". 

While there are comments such as this, the result was 31 to 6 in overwhelming support for Kenoh. However, although Kenoh received overwhelming support as a result of the predicted win/loss, the voices of the fans seemed to have a strong feeling of "wanting him to win" rather than "winning". But, there is also the flip side of the fact that Jake Lee has never lost since he appeared in Noah until he was defeated by Kenoh at the N-1 VICTORY 2023, making Noah fans aware of his overwhelming power.
Will Jake Lee, who is building a long term reign, win, or will Kenoh, who continues to lead Noah from various angles, win? Based on the results of this survey, please be sure to watch the championship match on October 28th live at the Fukuoka International Centre or on the ABEMA live broadcast. 

COMMENTS AFTER RECEIVING THE RESULTS

JAKE LEE

Q: As a result of the fans predicting the outcome, the result was 31 to 6, with Kenoh winning. 
JAKE (After tapping the wall): The equivalent to things is not good. Maybe five times?
Q: There was also something of an expression of hope
JAKE: Ah, yes, yes, he's like a "last stronghold". I have to say those words, otherwise I would be bothered by my emotions. It's okay, I understand the fans feelings, and even though it's one part, this is the reality. But, it's at times like this when I get really fired up. I originally intended to disprove it, but I guess that feeling has gotten a little stronger. I’m looking forward to it, so make sure to check it out.

KENOH

Q: As a result of the fans predictions of the outcome, a score of 31 to 6 has it that Kenoh wins. 
KENOH: After taking a simple survey and seeing the results, I think I am already in agreement because I (on Kenoh's YouTube channel) am even tougher...I went to other promotions and asked them for a survey, and even when I did a survey of people who don't know anything about pro wrestling, the result is the same. There is already an aura of winning for me, right? You come to Korakuen which equals you being a Noah fan, right? The result for Noah fans was statistically 30? 31 to 6? That's the case with all of them, and most of the ones I surveyed are about the same. I am sure that you believe that I will win, so I'm going to prepare myself a little more so that I don't disappoint the expectations of the fuckers who believe in me.
Q: What do you think your chances of winning are?
KENOH: 90%, as for the remaining 10%, I just don't know what will happen in the match, that's about it. After all, Noah hasn't had anyone who is big and smart? The big guys are usually stupid, right? There's a trend that professional wrestlers who are big have to be idiots. It's been around since the Showa era, but now it's Reiwa. There has never been a wrestler who is that big and puts that much thought into producing his own matches, so I think that's why he was just swept off his feet. But, if you have fought regularly in this ring, and can deal with the big smart guys, naturally, you will see the results.

Note: Jake's tapping is one tap for each opponent so far - Kaito Kiyomiya, Naomichi Marufuji, Takashi Sugiura, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Go Shiozaki. He's kind of expelling any bad luck for the sixth, Kenoh.  

Comments