(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: DEMOLITION STAGE 2023 in NIIGATA (Niigata City Gymnasium, Saturday November 4th)


EL HIJO DEL DR WAGNER JNR
"I understand that it is difficult for many people to trust and believe in me right now. Last week, I lost the title (GHC National Championship), which is very sad, but today is a new start"
(For some reason Noah cut out that he also said "The beginning of becoming the best superstar in Japan")


JUNTA MIYAWAKI & SHUJI KONDO

MIYAWAKI (holding his waist): Ahh! Sorry for the pathetic match.
KONDO: Take it back for yourself. That much will do. 
MIYAWAKI: Yes
KONDO: Are you going to team up with me?
MIYAWAKI: Yes
KONDO: Then you are no longer allowed to give up from now on
MIYAWAKI: Yes
KONDO: From now on, don't give up
MIYAWAKI: Yes


MANABU SOYA, MASA KITAMIYA & DAIKI INABA
(Manabu Soya walks in carrying the rice bale he was given for winning the match, on his shoulders. He puts it on the floor, helped by Masa Kitamiya)

SOYA (putting down the rice bale): 2nd January at Ariake has been officially decided. From now until Ariake, we will produce results like this. Of course, I will produce the results for all the pre-matches with Kenoh. Watch!
KITAMIYA: That's it!
INABA: Let's keep on like this!
SOYA (heaves the rice bales back up): Let's go!


KENOH
(Kenoh had forgotten to bring the GHC Heavyweight belt with him. Fans were more amused than angry).

"After becoming the GHC Heavyweight Champion, and didn't enter the venue wearing the belt for the first time. What are you doing? HEY! Champion! WHAT are you doing? I think the mutherfuckers, who are my first crowd after becoming champion, were really looking forward to seeing me wearing my belt. But, this champion has not entered the venue wearing the belt! What are you doing? HEY! Champion! You're telling yourself off! Hey! Those Niigata asshole were waiting for you to enter with your belt on. I'm really sorry for what happened this time"
(Kenoh bows deeply)
"But! I don't know when the next Niigata show will be, however, if I remain champion until then, I will be able to enter the gymnasium wearing the belt again. I promise. I swear it. I will continue to defend the belt until I come to Niigata again. This is my first match since becoming champion, and I will keep that in my heart. I'm really sorry for today."
(Kenoh bows again). 

LOS GOLPEADORES (Alpha Wolf and Dragon Bane)

WOLF: Once again, Noah's champion, Kenoh, is the best professional wrestler and we, Noah's GHC Junior Tag Champions, are the best in the world.
WOLF & BANE: We, Los Golpeadores, who have flown from Mexico to the world, won today as well!

JAKE LEE
"Hey, Kenoh! What happened to the belt? Where you too busy with the Kenoh channel, and forgot about it? Well, I'll just say one thing; I am Noah right now, and you guys can figure it out". 


GOOD LOOKING GUYS 
(Jack Morris and Anthony Green)

MORRIS: We won our first defense, and the belt is with us. I think Kiyomiya and Ryohei did their best, but they weren't as good as us, and just as Anthony won, the next challengers appeared. 
GREEN: The name of today's event is "DEMOLITION STAGE", and we in GLG must rebuild Pro Wrestling Noah. Kitamiya and Inaba, you are former GHC (Heavyweight) tag team champions, in other words, you two are the past. Jack Morris and Anthony Green, we, GLG, are the present and the future. 

KAITO KIYOMIYA & RYOHEI OIWA

KIYOMIYA (puts his hand on Oiwa's shoulder): Are you okay? 
OIWA: To be honest Kaito-san, I'm really frustrated
KIYOMIYA: I'm with you, I'm with you. It's so frustrating, it's been two months, and we haven't reached anything. It's frustrating. Ryohei, I think this is the start. It's frustrating, but lets use this frustration as a springboard to create something that only we can do. 
OIWA: Yes, today is not the end. Today is the beginning of the tag team of me and Kaito-san.
KIYOMIYA: From scratch...well, maybe not from scratch, but let's do it together.
OIWA: Shit yes!


DAGA
"I finally defeated HAYATA, and I am the strongest, the Lion King. I am the strongest junior, and this my kingdom. After this, I'll eat sushi or meat or have a beer or a highball, but this isn't enough for me. In less than a year, I have won two belts, and there are two more champions here, right? Kenoh. Jack. It doesn't matter if I am a junior or not, if you're up for it, put your belts on the line."

SHUJI KONDO
"Well, all I have to say is that I have to show an example to Miyawaki. I'll get results too."

Comments