(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: SUNNY VOYAGE 2023 (Osaka Edion Arena Osaka 2nd Stadium, Saturday November 11th)
SUPER CRAZY & STALLION ROGERS
SUPER CRAZY: Thank you, amigo
ROGERS: It's because you, the legend, were there for me. Thank you. Seeing you give it your all (in the match), I was also able to give more than I had. Thank you.
LOS GOLPEADORES (Dragon Bane & Alpha Wolf)
ALPHA WOLF: It was a tough battle today as well, but Los Golpeadores, we are not just Noah. We are the best tag team in the world. That's why we are the champions with this belt.
BANE & WOLF: Los Golpeadores spreads wings from Mexico to the world!
SAXON HUXLEY (REAL)
*He and Shuhei Taniguchi bounce into the comments booth*
SAXON: I sank them both into the ring. Me and Taniguchi, REAL, killed them!
*They bounce off*
SHUJI KONDO & JUNTA MIYAWAKI
KONDO: I arranged this title match to set an example to you
MIYAWAKI: Yes
KONDO: You are following me to the death, I will definitely win the belt.
MIYAWAKI: Yes!
LEONA
"Shit! I know you are looking at Daga's pre match fight today, but now that I am back here at Noah, I want to go through life on my own onus. That is why I have to break through the opponents who appear before me, one my one, head on. I know that if I don't do that, then I won't be able to open the way to Eita, who I lost to, so I'll go today, tomorrow and the day after"
DAIKI INABA & MASA KITAMIYA (and RYOHEI OIWA)
INABA: Alright! I've won! The first pre match! Tomorrow, there is a singles with Anthony. I will win this, Kitamiya-san will win too* and we will return to Korakuen on the 24th and regain what is ours.
KITAMIYA: What we have been building up is starting to take shape. Pro Wrestling isn't all about winning, but we can't afford to lose! We are going to win the belts at Korakuen on the 24th! Let's go!
INABA: Okay!
(*He didn't. Jack Morris defeated him)
*Inaba and Kitamiya go into the waiting room*
OIWA: I lost the title match in Niigata the other day, and now I have a lot of matches scheduled against GLG on this tour, so this is my chance to get revenge.
EITA
"Hey, do you know what's going to happen in a week? On November 18th, the face of the Noah Juniors will be making a triumphant return to Agematsu. You understand, right? Me too. I want to see the view of the place being overcrowded. You guys understand, right?"
KENOH
"For the first time since I became the champion, I entered the venue wearing the belt, and I fought in my first pre match. Yes, here in Osaka! I lost last time, but today I was able to win splendidly! AND, I'm going to create a spectacular scene at Pro Wrestling Noah, but in order for me to do that, I need a worthy opponent. HEY, Soya! You still have a long way to go, BUT, hey, Manabu Soya, get up to my level and I'll create a spectacular scene at Pro Wrestling Noah."
SOYA
"Shit! Shit!"
(Walks off holding his right arm)







Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately