(NOAH) Post match interviews: SUNNY VOYAGE 2024 (Acrier Himeji, Hyogo - Wednesday 13th March)


DAGA
"Take a close look at this wonderful belt, YO-HEY. This is mine. You can't win. It's impossible. I'm stronger than you, and I'm better looking than you. This belt isn't going anywhere. Later!"


KENOH
"HEY! TADASUKE! What's so good looking?"


REAL (SAXON HUXLEY, TIMOTHY THATCHER & SHUHEI TANIGUCHI) 
TANIGUCHI: Alright! 
THATCHER: We, REAL, did it! 
SAXON: Yes, once more again today! 
THATCHER: REAL's success is all thanks to Big Shu! Is there anything you want to say? 
TANIGUCHI: The best! 
*The three of them bounce off going "Oi! Oi! Oi!"


JACK MORRIS
"Let me tell you about a day in the life of Jack Morris: I woke up, went to the gym, did a 200kg squat with ease, went for a walk, went to the castle, and then went to the zoo, but there were no animals bigger than me there. I arrived at the venue, put on my ring shoes, and got rid of Oiwa. It's already been a great day, but after this when AG defeats Kiyomiya, I'll probably eat a big steak, drink Strong Zero, and a smoke a big cigar. Arigato."

RYOHEI OIWA
"Shit! There's not much time left until the title match, but yeah it's true, the loss today is a loss. Damn it! But, Jack Morris, I won't make the same mistake again in the title match."


TEAM NOAH (MOHAMMED YONE, ATSUSHI KOTOGE & GO SHIOZAKI)
YONE: It is a good feeling (claps) 
KOTOGE: Thank you 
SHIOZAKI: It's been a long time since the five of us teamed together, and I think the fact that we were able to win is even more important. 
YONE: In any case, ZERO1 went out into Noah, and I have seen how amazing TEAM NOAH is, but if we can't win within Noah, there is no point in our existence. I am very happy we won today. 
KOTOGE: Yes! On the 17th, this team will be participating in the elimination match, so let's show off the strength of TEAM NOAH. 
YONE: Let's go, let's go
SHIOZAKI: Let's win 
*The five of them (Akitoshi Saito and Hi69 are also there) form a circle and do a salute*: TEAM NOAH!

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"HEY, TEAM NOAH! HEY! I don't know what you guys want to do, but what is it you want to do? Disregarding us, you call yourselves TEAM NOAH, and if you do anything half-assed, I'll destroy you. It doesn't matter if it is the same NOAH, we aren't provoking you, YOU are provoking US. Get yourselves together and do your best". 


KAITO KIYOMIYA 
"Figure Four, Shining, tandem move with Ryohei, I've prepared to take the top spot. There is only one pre-match left, Gifu. We will win all of the pre-matches, and move on to Yokohama for the title match. 

Comments