(NOAH) Post Match Promos: THE LEAVE presents LIMIT BREAK (Yokohama Radiant Hall, 20th March 2024)


YU OWADA
"As a NoahBorn, I won against DDT's Rukiya. But, I am not satisfied with this, and will greedily aim for a win, starting with higher ranking wrestlers. Thank you very much."

RUKIYA 
(Someone put HARUTO NOZOMI by mistake, which made me wonder why he was fighting Owada!)
"I have lost once today, so lets try harder. Owada, next time I'll definitely beat you"


TEAM NOAH (MOHAMMED YONE & HI69)
HI69: Thank you very much!
YONE: Thank you very much. Well, maybe they're hot, but I don't think there are two people like that. In the atmosphere of the venue, all four us suddenly lit up at once, and it got intense. Well, it burned and it was interesting. There is still a lot going on...and even though in my career, there are people I haven't fought yet, and of course, there are new people coming out. There are some fights that I haven't had yet, and I realized that I can still ignite even further. Hey, Hi69?
Hi69: Yes, to be honest, if Yone and I were a team, there would nothing to fear, but today's two looked like champions, although I didn't know it until they got in the ring. Currently LIMIT BREAK is once a month, but I am wondering if it is okay to keep it this way. I'd like to see more people appear, and do this again with the same card. 
YONE: Let's do this again! 

HARUTO NOZOMI & YUTO KIKUCHI
KIKUCHI: When it was decided that I be participating in LIMIT BREAK, I fought every day feeling extremely anxious and overwhelmed by all kinds of emotions. But instead of being overwhelmed by those feelings, I thought that if Yuto Kikuchi could show his true colors and leave something lasting in the show, then that would be the best think for me, and I would be happy to leave something behind. So, without thinking about it, I decided to come here today and bring pro wrestler, Yuto Kikuchi into this show. How did it look to everyone? How did it look to the watching wrestlers? How did it look to everyone watching WRESTLE UNIVERSE? I don't know, but Yuto Kikuchi was trying to show off Yuto Kikuchi's pro wrestling in this match. I lost though. I lost, but it won't end like this. It won't end.
NOZOMI: First of all, thanks to Noah for creating this opportunity and making a match for us. To be honest, we may be just Dotonbori Pro Wrestling, a local promotion in Osaka*, and I think we were able to show our presence from there today. That's why, rather than just doing this once, I would like to continue this two, three and four times, and leave my mark on Pro Wrestling Noah again. Never take your eyes off us. Keep your eyes on us! 
KIKUCHI: OK! I am carrying Kansai with me. I'm carrying Kansai with me. 

Dotonbori: HAYATA, YO-HEY and Tadasuke used to appear for them. 


KAZUSADA HIGUCHI & BLACK MENSORE
HIGUCHI: I'm sorry, are you okay? 
MENSORE: Team Okhotsk with Higuchi lost...things can only get better from here. 
HIGUCHI: I'm sorry I got carried away today
MENSORE: Drink another bottle of HUB ATTACK*. Shit. 
HIGUCHI: It's just as I imagined, Kazuyuki Fujita...he's strong. I will chase him. I will chase Kazuyuki Fujita. 
*Fujita then bursts in, says "Give me that too!", and mugs Mensore for the crate of HUB ATTACK and then leaves*
HIGUCHI: HEY! Wait! 
*Higuchi literally chases after Fujita*
MENSORE: The Hub Attack Thief has appeared! I will take it back from Kazuyuki Fujita!

HUB ATTACK: Tonic. Like Fujita's old man VIPER TONIC. It's funny though as while they are Team Okhotosk (a town/port in Russia's far east just above the tip of the extreme north of Japan, HUB ATTACK is actually Okinawan, which is in the deep south). 

ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"I don't think I have ever had such a reassuring partner. It's been a while since I had a match, and although I was cocky, I was able to have the match with plenty of time to spare. I'm glad I was able to win. That's reassuring.


AKITOSHI SAITO & JUN AKIYAMA
SAITO: Please stay with me today. I'm glad I got to experience the ice-cold scary atmosphere of STERNESS for the first time in a while. 
AKIYAMA: That's not the case Saito-san. I'm warm hearted old man by now! No, no, to the young guy who said that he came here to leave something behind; do your best, try harder! Stand up! Well, the promotion might be different, but move forward. I'm Noah, I'm DDT, but it doesn't matter, I came here to leave behind what I've done to the guys who are wrestling. So, Ayabe, please stand up too. No matter what happens, stand up. That's it. Is there anything else you need? 
Q: It's been a while since you and Saito teamed up, how was it? 
AKIYAMA: It doesn't seem like a long time, it feels like he's been there forever, like a wife. 
SAITO: Yes. I'm the wife. 
AKIYAMA: I almost never become the wife, but next time we team up, I'll be Saito-san's wife, and we'll go around a lot. 
SAITO: No, no, I'll be the best wife

SHUJI ISHIKAWA & REN AYABE
ISHIKAWA: We didn't win against the legend tag team of Akiyama & Saito, but I think the fact that we didn't lose, meant a lot to both me and Ayabe. But you know, it is amazing to see a legend coming at you like that head on, but personally, it was the head of Akitoshi Saito that I really wanted to take. Since I am appearing on LIMIT BREAK, I thought that in order to take the leader, Shiozaki, I had to defeat each member of TEAM NOAH one by one. I guess I lost a bit in that aspect today. But, the fact that I am teaming up with Ayabe-kun here, may be some sort of destiny. Well, perhaps not fate, but maybe we will team up again somewhere someday. Ayabe-kun did his best today, and that alone was reassuring to see. Are you okay?
AYABE: Well, I haven't been able to get any results lately. I'm sinking lower and lower, and I'm in a dark tunnel, and I'm wondering what to do. Today I went to LIMIT BREAK, and well although it's different from a practice match, I went to Noah and teamed with Ishikawa, and although I didn't win, I didn't lose either, and that draw was a huge for me. My first time in Noah was super exciting and awesome. I know that I am saying this and I haven't won, but this was the most exciting experience for me, and I want to continue to seek inspiration in the Noah ring. I think it was the biggest blessing for me to have Ishikawa was my partner today. Thank you very much. 
ISHIKAWA: Thank you
Q: Are you aiming for Akiyama? 
AYABE: Of course. To be honest, I was beaten up today, so Jun Akiyama is a must. If it is in LIMIT BREAK again, or even if it's not Noah, if there is a chance to get involved again somewhere, I will always aim for your head, asshole!
Q: Akiyama also said something like, "Young people, stand up. If you don't stand up, there's no point". 
AYABE: I was the youngest of the four of us today, and I know that I have to keep pushing forward more and more. Recently, I felt like I was walking into a dark tunnel, and I feel like I saw a ray of light in today's match. I want to keep this feeling in mind as I fight from now on.

BURNING (TETSUYA ENDO & YUKI IINO)
ENDO: Alright, Iino! Nice burning
IINO: OK. Nice burning! Yeah! I'm sure the chop from that strong arm will stimulate me.
ENDO: It was stimulating
IINO: It's the best, I got a lot of adrenaline!
ENDO (looking at Iino's swollen chest): It's rare to see something like this in DDT
IINO: The chop was really good, and then that lariat...it's exciting...I want to fight more and more...I still haven't done enough. 
ENDO: We still have a long way to go
IINO: I'm still going to burn more and more...I'm going to burn more and more
ENDO: BURNING is us now! We'll shove it in your ear. 
IINO: HEY! Go Shiozaki! I'm going to shove "I AM BURNING! in your ear! YEAH!
ENDO: And Yubari, that first chop was amazing
IINO: I was quite good. I was surprised. 
ENDO: He took all of the air in the venue with that chop. You're still young, aren't you? 24. I looked it up, you were born in 2000. Born in 2000, so it's recent. 
IINO: You are young
ENDO: That's an old man comment
IINO: If you're over 30, you'll become an old man
ENDO: But, he still has room to improve. Of course he was good today, but he will improve even more, and grow even more. JUST TAP OUT, as far as I know, all the wrestlers are really great, but I just want more of them to come out into the world. 
IINO: Do it more Yubari, that first tackle was good stimulus. It was pretty good, I could feel the burning.
ENDO: LIMIT BREAK will continue, next time. 
IINO: I will show you more and more burning with LIMIT BREAK. YEAH!
ENDO: Burning!
IINO: YEAH!


GO SHIOZAKI & GENTA YUBARI
SHIOZAKI: It's not over yet, right Yubari? It's not over yet.
YUBARI: It's not over. There were a lot of people who said they didn't know me and wondered who I was, and asked why am I in this match? To be honest, I don't know either. But, here we are. But, Go Shiozaki, Tetsuya Endo, and Yuki Iino all have that person in their hearts, right? I became a pro wrestler because I liked that person. I won't end it like this. That's all you bastards.
SHIOZAKI: This is LIMIT BREAK, and there is one thing I want to tell you. On June 19th, at LIMIT BREAK, I'll be having a match to commemorate my 20th anniversary. The card hasn't been decided yet, but I'll put on a fight worthy of my 20th years!

Comments