(NOAH) "Donmai, Donmai" ~ Mitsuharu Misawa's diary ~ 5th September 2008
Cheers!
There are rumors that "Misawa-san is cool when he's telling dirty jokes..." Even though there have been complaints that "there hasn't been many dirty jokes recently..."
Why are my dirty jokes forbidden, but Sugiura's are okay? This is Misawa...who is feeling very frustrated.
It's not Sugi's diary, but in the same vein, I'm glad that my crush Shiozaki, is doing well. I'm relieved for the time being (<---If you don't understand, please see Shio's diary from last Friday).
It's so hot! Just when I thought the heavy rain that started last week was finally letting up, it's so hot again. I'm sure you all agree, but for us wrestlers, this lingering heat is just too much... Apparently the outside temperature on the bus to Nagaoka this week was 40°C... The cicadas are chirping away, and it's already September, but I wonder how long it will last? It's already September... "September, and you"... I suddenly thought of "September", so I tried singing it. It's not that a refreshing image of September, is it? I wonder how many generations know this song? I wonder if people will say, "I know it because my mother liked it and listened to it," or, "I saw a TV special on oldies." It reminds me of the English words "June," "July," "August," "September," and how I was forced to memorize them in katakana in my first year of junior high school.
Speaking of junior high, I was recently asked about during a TV recording. It was a program called "Kokoro no Tobira" ("Door of the Heart"), and it was broadcast locally in the Kansai region, so I don't think people in other regions were able to see it. I visited my junior high school about ten years ago to give a lecture, and since it was ten years ago since I last visited, of course it's completely different from when I attended. The grounds are smaller, there are more houses around, and, most importantly, the road in front is now paved. This time, I spoke with my homeroom teacher who was my teacher from the first to third years of junior high school, but I was by no means an honor student, so I think I caused her a lot of trouble. She kindly agreed to appear on the show thirty years after I graduated, and I'm truly grateful. Speaking of me in junior high school... I was in the midst of puberty. I rode my bike down the school hallways and broke windows with a bat... School Wars?! That's so old! Of course, that's a lie. I certainly wasn't an honor student, but I didn't do anything like that. Even as I type this, the song School Wars is now in my head...since the song won't stop (<--- has anyone had this experience?), I'll answer Shio's question. Everyone is doing well, if you ask me. It's difficult to describe wrestlers as "doing well" in many ways. Even though they're feeling positive and doing their best, most of them have some kind of injury and are doing their best despite the pain, so maybe that's why they're doing well. I don't know. Well, there's no point in saying that, so let's get to the point. When I first won the belt, I was really happy. It was a simple, honest feeling, but I was really happy. Since then, I've felt the weight of the responsibility of holding the belt and the sense of responsibility of defending it, but I still think that the fresh feeling I had when I won it for the first time needs to be written out in big letters. I think Shio's trips have been more fulfilling than ever since he became champion, and I look forward to seeing him back in good health.
Well, the next question is for Hirayanagi. I am wondering, what is the intention behind the pattern on the tights? Is a cherry blossom pattern okay? If it's cherry blossoms, why cherry blossoms? I'm sure there are many people wondering this, so please tell me.
The tour, which began at the end of August, now has only one event left, the Nippon Budokan tomorrow. I'm writing this a day early, so I don't yet know the results of the Mount Fuji event on the 4th. The wrestlers are fighting very hard every day, striving for victory. Also tomorrow, Morishima will be fighting Sasaki* for the belt. The cheers of the crowd are a great source of strength for Morishima, who is facing immense pressure ahead of the title match, as well as the other wrestlers too. If you have the time, please come and cheer on the athletes who are giving their all at the final event at the Nippon Budokan.
I got a little formal at the end there.
This was Misawa.
See you in two weeks.
I'd like to include some dirty jokes too. Being able to enjoy dirty jokes is proof that you are an adult, I guess.
Notes
Sasaki: Kensuke.


Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately