(NOAH) Blurbs from Weekly Pro 31st October 2000 (Issue No. 1001)
1. With a single powerful swing, Omori secures a resounding victory!
2. At the same time as the Dome on the 9th October...
3. Kenta Kobashi to hold an autograph signing event in Sendai!
4. Weekly Calendar
5. Ticket information
6. Celebrating over 1000 issues - Reader appreciation gift
7. Lottery - Masao Inoue
8. Samurai! This weeks recommended program: Kobashi faces a challenge! Noah's 8th October Yokohama, exclusive broadcast.
With a single powerful swing, Omori secures a resounding victory!
In this series, Omori's matches are mainly singles matches. This match was arranged at Omori's request, and since it's a singles match, all the responsibility falls on him, so naturally, the pressure is immense. Nevertheless, Omori said that he finds singles matches easier to fight because they are more straightforward.
On this day, his opponent was Scorpio, who uses comical movements and aerial manoeuvres as his main arsenal, but true to his word, he delivered a stable and impressive performance. In the early stages, he was able to withstand some of Scorpio's moves in a comical manner, but he turned the tables with powerful attacks. In the end, he delivered a powerful Axe Bomber that spun his opponent around, sending Scorpio crashing to the mat.
In Nagoya, Omori was utterly defeated by Kobashi, but judging from his performance, it seems safe to say that he has fully recovered.
Omori commented, "In Morioka there is a six man tag with Misawa and Taue, but all I can see is Kobashi. I want to have a singles match against him."
In order to avenge the humiliation of being crushed by a barrage of powerful blows in Nagoya as soon as possible, Omori is honing his own powerful arm.
(Note - at the end of the match they did the Scorpio handshake)
At the same time as the Dome on the 9th October...
Kawada appeared in the main event at New Japan Pro-Wrestling's October 9th Tokyo Dome show. Around the same time, Misawa was in the main event of Noah's Maebashi show. Since he had already embarked on a new journey, the term "All Japan" was a thing of the past for Misawa. Therefore, he hesitated to ask about Kawada now, but he couldn't help but ask.Unlike previous clashes with Dome, this is a crucial match that will determine the future of his origins. Around the time that Kawada's match was about to begin, Misawa said with a smile, "If you asked me who I'd root for, I'd probably say Kawada. He has to win for the promotion, and learn to fight with the promotion and everything else on his shoulders"
Kenta Kobashi to hold an autograph signing event in Sendai!
A signing and handshake event with Kenta Kobashi will be held at "Squat" on the 6th floor of Sendai Forus on Saturday, October 11th, starting at 2PM. Participation is limited to those with a ticket for Noah at Miyagi Prefectural Sports Centre. However, participation is limited to 150 people.
WEEKLY CALENDAR
SUNDAY 22ND OCTOBER
Noah are at Differ Ariake (gong sounds at 3pm)
WEDNESDAY 25TH OCTOBER
Colliseum ran a Giant Baba special (TV Tokyo 5:55 PM - 12:35 AM)
SATURDAY 28TH OCTOBER
Noah are at the Soka City Sports and Health City Memorial Gymnasium, Saitama Prefecture (gong sounds at 6.30pm)
Birthday: Jun Izumida
OTHER
Mitsuharu Misawa appears on "Morning Freeway" (TOKYO FM at 8.10am - 8.20am) on Friday 27th.
(He mentions appearing on this show in "Donmai, Donmai" too)
TICKET INFORMATION
OCTOBER 22ND - DIFFER ARIAKE
Gong: 3pm
ADVANCE TICKETS
S seats: 6000 yen
A seats: 5000 yen
B seats: 84000 yen
Advance ticket outlets: Ticket Pia, Lawson Ticket, C N Play Guide.
Transportation and other information: 7 minute walk from Ariake Station on the Yurikamome Line.
A 10-minute walk from Kokusai-Tenjijo Station on the Rinkai Line.
Shoes are allowed inside.
There is a restaurant and a shop.
Paid parking is available.
OCTOBER 28TH - SOKA CITY SPORTS AND HEALTH MEMORIAL GYMNASIUM, SAITAMA PREFECTURE
Gong: 6.30pm
ADVANCE TICKETS
Special ringside seats: 6000 yen
A Reserved Seats: 5000 yen
2nd Floor General
Admission: 3000 yen
2nd Floor Elementary/Junior High School Students: 2000 yen
Tickets can be purchased from Teriya sports, Daimatsu Sports
Transportation and other information
20 minute walk from "Yatsuka" station on the Tobu Isesaki Line. Alternatively take the bus bound for Hanahata-Koori from "Takenotsuka" and get off at "Gakkocho". It's a short walk from there, about 15 minutes.
Shoes are not allowed inside.
There are vending machines.
Parking is available for 100 cars.
Note: For all ticket inquiries, please call Pro Wrestling Noah on 03(3526)5311.
Naomichi Marufuji gave away his All Japan era gear (shoes, tights and knee pads. He autographed the shoes and knee pads)
Lottery - Masao Inoue
"They say you can't win if you don't buy a ticket, so I gave it a shot—and sure enough, I didn't win (lol). Yet, I keep buying them diligently, dreaming of becoming a multimillionaire. When you think about it, it’s pretty ridiculous, but I just can't stop. It’s like I’ve got a bad case of "lottery fever" (laughs).
I started buying them when "Numbers" first went on sale—I wonder how many years that’s been now? I buy them every week when they come out, and lately, I’ve even started trying my hand at "Lotto 6." Mind you, the initial outlay for each draw is small. It's just pocket money, but it feels like I am throwing away precious money on the surface. It's not even worth a penny (laughs). But to put it bluntly, it is the worst.
Lottery research? I think I am doing my best in my own way...for example, buying the same each time (laughs). Actually, I know someone who hit the jackpot using this method. So it's not really a laughing matter, but when you think about it, there are tons of people all over the country thinking the same thing. No wonder I'm not winning (laughs). But even while grumbling about it like that, there are fools like me who keep diligently buying tickets, unaware that I have no talent for gambling (laughs). Maybe I'll be able to buy a new car someday? Well, that's probably impossible, but I've given up on the idea that lottery tickets are an addiction, so I'll just keep buying as many as I can. Maybe one day I'll hit the jackpot (laughs)."
Samurai! This weeks recommended program: Kobashi faces a challenge! Noah's 8th October Yokohama, exclusive broadcast.
"Noah's Ark" is a program that lets you enjoy Noah broadcasts with a live-event feel. It features talk segments, variety-style entertainment, and—of course—matches. It’s a two-hour experience that Noah fans won't want to miss.
Since the shocking and moving inaugural event on August 5, Samurai! TV has broadcast a total of seven events. Among them, the September 16th event at Differ Ariake, which marked the program's first-ever live broadcast, bringing the action directly into living rooms across the country.
The broadcast on October 2nd will feature the second instalment of the Ariake event held on October 7th—the promotion's eighth major show. With foreign stars Vader, Scorpio, and Richard Slinger entering the Noah ring, the curtain rose on a new era of combat.
Furthermore, Samurai! TV secured exclusive broadcasting rights for the October 8 Yokohama event—a pivotal moment in the inaugural series and Noah's first-ever "big match."
Appearing in two parts on 28th October and 4th November, on "Noah's Ark", is the main star of the Yokohama showdown, who is undoubtedly Kenta Kobashi. Having shed his orange and made a renewed determination, can the reborn Kobashi overcome the trials that awaits him?



Comments
Post a Comment
Spam will be deleted immediately