(NOAH) Passion burning

Weekly Pro
22nd January 2025

Endo declares he will continue to participate in Noah this year. He will challenge for the GHC National Championship at Korakuen Hall on January 11th.  

Noah's New Year’s Day Rumble was a festive affair, featuring appearances by the likes of Dump Matsumoto and founding member Masao Inoue. However, it was more than just a spectacle; the winner earned the right to challenge for any GHC title.
Tadasuke emerged victorious from the fierce battle. Appearing in the opening match at the Shinjuku event on January 2nd, where the card was revealed only on the day of the show, he declared: "We're having a title match today. The belt I'm challenging for is the GHC National Championship. When I saw this red color [on the promotional board], the National title was the only thing that came to mind, and seeing that red made me think of Soya. I love Soya. I absolutely love his passion!"
Tadasuke previously spent over two years alongside Soya in the red-themed unit Kongo, and the board representing the right to challenge for the GHC title was also red. The fact that the champion had engaged in a fierce battle against Masa Kitamiya at the Nippon Budokan on January 1st (and was reportedly suffering from a leg injury) likely played a role as well.
During the match, he made full use of breaking moves and focused his attack on his opponent's legs, centered around the spinning toe hold, before ultimately engaging in a passionate, head-on clash, only to be defeated by a low-trajectory strike.
A surprise awaited after that heated contest.
Tetsuya Endo of DDT announced his challenge for the GHC National Championship. 
He declared, "Jun Akiyama and Kenta Kobashi, the great pro-wrestlers who influenced me. have their roots here. To experience those roots first hand, I am staking my life on this challenge in Noah this year."
Champion Manabu Soya accepted, declaring, "In the title match, I’ll make him experience the harsh reality of Noah and the burning passion behind this belt." 
The showdown is set for Korakuen Hall on January 11th. 
Having left the "Burning" unit at the end of last year to make a fresh start, Endo is now launching a major campaign in Noah.

Comments