(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: WRESTLE UNIVERSE presents DEMOLITION STAGE 2021 in YOKOHAMA - Saturday November 13th, Yokohama Budokan


KING TANI
"Like I said at the press conference yesterday, I think this has relieved my anger a little. I will continue to be the King of Funky Express. Let's FunKing!"


TADASUKE
"Anyway, there is nothing more to say than what I gave him on the microphone. Because like I said, I can't stop this momentum now. Do you understand? In the second match I took the pin from Perros YO-HEY. I have finally broke through, and so I don't want to stop! Next it is my turn! Revenge for Aleja!"


KENOH

KENOH: I said old man, old man, but that old man has power, and it's cool what the old man has cultivated. My body hurts. How are you so fit in your 50s? I'm still in my thirties, but I can't lose to him. I have good power. We are opening up a new path. Wearing this belt and wearing Katsuhiko Nakajima's belt, we will lead Noah and run towards our goal. Katsuhiko Nakajima's...

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA appears

NAKAJIMA: Kenoh. I'll do it.
The two of them raise their belts and glare at each other
NAKAJIMA: I'm looking forward to it.

NAKAJIMA leaves

KENOH: From now on, it is not the age of the old men. It's our era. We will pave the way for Noah. I will wear this belt and the GHC Heavyweight to the main at the Nippon Budokan, and enter last. Hey, all you fucking assholes, from here on Kenoh, will become the double champion of the GHC National and the GHC Heavyweight. Follow me...


M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji and Keiji Mutoh)

MARUFUJI: Thank you.
MUTOH: As expected, I had a hard time. There are a lot of weak points in this team and I can't help them being targeted, but it was tough. 
MARUFUJI: Thank you. Well, I had enough action from Mutoh-san.
MUTOH: No, I was destroyed. Living in the past, living in the present, but I have to live in the future. The past is good, but the present and the future are tough.
MARUFUJI: Even so Muto-san, I think we can enliven the tag front, which up until now has been a little quiet
MUTOH: However, until a while ago my pattern was the Figure Four and it felt like the customers were cheering for Kiyomiya, today it felt like they were applauding me for doing it. Rather, it's left a sour taste. Well, I guess it can't be helped.
MARUFUJI: What are these times?
MUTOH: I feel like I am fishing for sympathy. Personally, I don't like it.
Q: How do you feel about achieving the Grand Slam?
MUTOH: Takayama or someone did it right? 
Q: You have become the second person
MUTOH: The second person? However, in my case I also held the SG tag from New Japan at the time I was there, and I also held the Strongest Tag in All Japan. I was also a WCW tag team champion, and so in that respect, I could say I have a little more...
MARUFUJI: I hate to lose
MUTOH: That is why I didn't give up. If there wasn't clinging on, maybe I would have given up. That last prison*...
Q: This Grand Slam will be the first in history (for you) as you have belonged to three promotions? 
MUTOH: Well, that kind of thing you can always do afterwards (rough)
Q: What about your future defense path?
MARUFUJI: What about it? In any case, I have always said I want to do that with great opponents and with such a defense that can go beyond other belts. That is why I want the people who take on the challenge to be prepared for that. Anyway, that is why it is Mutoh and me. 
MUTOH: Well, today I would have lost if my partner wasn't Marufuji. In any case if it was any other partner, I probably would have lost. 
Q: In the pre match, Mutoh you said "If I tag with Marufuji even if 1 + 1 is 2 is a guaranteed win, but today did "1 +1" become 3 or 4? 
MUTOH: I didn't have a 1, I was only active at 0,5. So he was 1.5, and that makes it a 2 (laughs)
MARUFUJI: It's scary when you are very humble. Let's go strongly in the next defense. 
MUTOH: Even if I think about various parts and do title matches from now on, as I may be more likely to be targeted. In that manner, this title match was a good experience. 

*Masa Kitamiya's Prison Lock, which Mutoh would have had from Kitamiya's unofficial teacher, Masa Saito.


For Yasutaka Yano challenging Perros De Mal Del Japon for the GHC Junior Heavyweight tag titles, please click here.

Comments