(NOAH) Keiji Mutoh returns in Ota on 21st May for the first time in three months


Pro Wrestling DX
April 30th 2022

MUTOH: I will explain. Takeda (note, Noah's director), I was so excited watching the the match, that I declared I would return. Then, I was asked "Are you going to return at Korakuen?" I said it would be a little early, so it would be on May 21st in Ota. Is it okay because I said it before everyone who was listening on commentary? 
TAKEDA: Is your condition okay to return? 
MUTOH: My condition is pretty good
TAKEDA: Then, please make your official return in Ota Ward
MUTOH: Finally Shiozaki, and not in a bright place (laughs) At the end Shiozaki appeared in front of me to show off the belt. I think that was an impetuous for me. But, if the match with Kojima happens then I will support Shiozaki. The reason is that if Kojima wins the Triple Crown of the IWGP and the GHC, my feeling of being premier will disappear. 
Q: What is the condition of your injury? 
MUTOH: It is never going to be completely cured. Even so, I had a lot of rest and the pain was alleviated. The rest I think I can do with my career and my ability. 
Q: How did you feel when you saw the event? 
MUTOH: It's nice to have foreigners. As Noah is aiming to be worldwide from now on, we have to go worldwide. Anyway, it is good to have foreigners. I didn't know much about the foreigners I saw today, but after all there where many wrestlers who had interesting things and I think there are a lot of interesting wrestlers overseas. Those are the type of gaijin I want to fight. However, I also felt that the Great Muta was mimicked in costumes*
Q: What is your current practice and rehabilitation situation? To what extent can you return with your hip joint? 
MUTOH: Fine enough to move


*Probably HAYATA'S new gear, see "Quiet ambition, interview with HAYATA"

Comments