(NOAH) Pro Wrestler Kaito Kiyomiya, "I even got a tomato funamori on my birthday (laughs)" - the gap between strength and pure face is cute ♡ Showing episodes of bonds with fans


1st March 2023
AR-MAG.JP

Fall in love with handsome pro wrestler, Kaito Kiyomiya ♡. Kaito Kiyomiya, a pro wrestler from Pro Wrestling Noah, appears in the April issue of Ar magazine. A promising young man who has both popularity and talent! With a body that shows off his muscles and with clean cut features, he has a presence that makes you feel giddy. There is also a strong difference with the cute smile. We will get to the real nature of Kiyomiya.

Even though he is cool, this is his natural true face? I want to bridge that gap.

Q: Seeing pro wrestling live is amazing!
KIYOMIYA: It's amazing to see and hear the jumping techniques from the corner, and the sound of hitting the mat. The realism is truly extraordinary. I think it is interesting that there are various types of wrestlers, the bigger people, the wild people. You are very welcome to get interested in pro wrestling from the wrestlers visuals, so please try and find your favorite body type.


Q: What is the reason you mentioned in this magazine as "changing residence?"
KIYOMIYA: I live somewhere where it is easy to commute to the dojo*, but since I do a lot of my work in Tokyo, I would like to move to Tokyo soon to shorten the commute, so even if I get home late, I also like that I don't have to worry about the last train. 

Q: What do you pay attention to in your diet to maintain your body and muscle strength? 
KIYOMIYA: Eating three meals properly! I used to eat a lot of white rice in the morning, but recently I've been thinking about nutritional balance and absorption efficiency, so I have started eating oatmeal with high nutritional value. Add some protein, and you are good to go! During the daytime, it's chanko at the dojo after practice. We basically eat good prepared by the young wrestlers and the trainees. It's a super food for us, because it can be delicious no matter what ingredients you put in on it, and you can eat a variety of ingredients all at once! (smile). I cook for myself, but it's all about simple dishes, like grilled meat. I'm not picky, so I'll eat anything!


Q: Do you care about diets or restrictions on carbohydrates?
KIYOMIYA: I don't limit sugar or fat. Also, I have never really been on a particular diet, but when I am practicing, I am using my physical strength and I burn calories, so if I don't eat consciously, I will lose weight. A wrestlers weapon is their size, so I am consciously taking protein to main that, so at night, I usually choose meat! 

Q: If you don't have any restrictions, don't you have a cheat day?
KIYOMIYA: I usually try not to eat high-calorie, low protein or junk food, so I have a cheat day to release it. The day after a title match, I treat myself to eating everything I want to; ramen, hamburgers, candy...I eat so much that I can't even move (laughs). My favorite is Chinese food, and I especially love the almond tofu from Southern Country Sake House. It's creamy and the best in the world. I love it so much that I want to eat it on the last day of my life!


Q: Do you have any memories of Valentine's Day? 
KIYOMIYA: When I was in Junior High and High School, I never got any chocolates, I only remember fidgeting all day long! It wasn't until I entered this industry that I began to care about my appearance, which I didn't when I was a student (laughs). Since I became a pro wrestler, I have been receiving presents from fans, which makes me truly happy. I try not to eat too much chocolate, but when I do, I will eat it. There are people who give me their favorite tomatoes, and in the past I received a tomato funamori for my birthday (laughs). I love eating tomatoes raw.  


NOTES
*Funamori: Boat wrap sushi or in this case, tomato in a sushi boat
*Dojo: The Noah dojo is in rural Saitama.

Comments